Toast Pick #26: Welcome to the kennel Kieran Collins

Remove this Banner Ad

How was it when Clarkson had pick 22 and said Keiron.................... Lovell...
Every scribe and Phantom draft had the Hawks taking Collins.
F&$king Yes! You little beauty.
I've wanted this kid for the last 2 months and I can't believe we got him.
I am bloody wrapt, over the moon, Jesus I am so happy with that!
i had a heart attack at that same moment praying he would slip through to us. seems the force was with us on this one

This pick has just been the perfect cap to a fair bout of anticipation for this draft. I had him at no.1 in my top 10 list for preferences at our pick, with pick 1 being an extremely unlikely but possible outcome. So to get him is brilliant.

We've now got a spine ladies and gents. We've got depth in the key back position, 4 bodies that look pretty ready to go, and plenty of years ahead to use them and improve them.

I can't remember the dogs DRAFTING a key tall that everyone liked, but boy it feels good. A big lump with great aerial ability and good skills. The knock is supposedly agility, but of course that won't be a problem because shut up. Get the kid on Stringer all pre season, that should work the agility muscles

I was at Glenelg beach on Sunday and walked right past him and Weitering while they doing their photoshoot!

Should have gotten his autograph. Instead worked on my tan and got sunburnt :mad:

I was at Glenelg beach on Sunday and walked right past him and Weitering while they doing their photoshoot!

Should have gotten his autograph. Instead worked on my tan and got sunburnt :mad:
They're big boys. Did they kick sand in your face?

watching his highlights, how many times did he hook up with the black guy in the same team, it was almost like the Krakouer brothers they were that good at finding each other. Shame the other guy didnt get drafted
If the black guy was Nyuon I hope we draft him in the rookie draft. Then we could see the connection in the RW+B. They also had Jok in the team so I'm not sure, maybe you were morphing two players into one?

Wait until the bloke has a couple of pre-seasons in the gym, he will be able to bench a mack truck! Positive signs for the future!

I remember when we traded down, someone trying to push the positives asked something like "realistically who would be available at 11 who definitely wouldn't be around at 20 anyway?" and I replied "Kieran Collins".

Never been happier to be wrong in my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This pick has just been the perfect cap to a fair bout of anticipation for this draft. I had him at no.1 in my top 10 list for preferences at our pick, with pick 1 being an extremely unlikely but possible outcome. So to get him is brilliant.

We've now got a spine ladies and gents. We've got depth in the key back position, 4 bodies that look pretty ready to go, and plenty of years ahead to use them and improve them.

I can't remember the dogs DRAFTING a key tall that everyone liked, but boy it feels good. A big lump with great aerial ability and good skills. The knock is supposedly agility, but of course that won't be a problem because shut up. Get the kid on Stringer all pre season, that should work the agility muscles

Actually scored well in agility. Speed was the knock, but hey anyone trying to move a Mack truck quickly at 17 is going to need time

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-12...-key-defender-with-elite-hands-kieran-collins

If the black guy was Nyuon I hope we draft him in the rookie draft. Then we could see the connection in the RW+B. They also had Jok in the team so I'm not sure, maybe you were morphing two players into one?
yeah i wasnt sure who it was and didn't want to sound racist but if it was the 1 guy boy oh boy they had a great connection

I remember when we traded down, someone trying to push the positives asked something like "realistically who would be available at 11 who definitely wouldn't be around at 20 anyway?" and I replied "Kieran Collins".

Never been happier to be wrong in my life.
I was in the same boat. Trading away 11 was a masterstroke but at the time I was quite angry......for about 24 hours. Hats off to Dalrymple and J-Mac, ballsy move and we got the types we wanted x 2 instead of x 1

This team is really starting to take shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the combine videos he has huge arms and shoulders and fairly narrow hips. If anything he might be a bit top heavy and need to fine down a bit.
Looks to have beautiful soft hands and great body on body work too. Looks like he would make a pretty good forward.

Love this time of year...

We get A for result

JJ Collins Morriss

Wood Cordy Murphy

WOW Love it............

Centre-line

Boyd
Roughead
Bont
Cordy
Collins

WOW