NFL 2015 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

How amazing was this quote. Wise words from a wise man.

CGCgv7SVIAIaaLZ.png

I see no reason to hate Chip Kelly. I really don't get it. Granted it all looks to be blowing up a bit now but how has he offended you?

Because he's an arrogant douche bag who is never wrong, finger points at anyone but himself, including his own players.

How amazing was this quote. Wise words from a wise man.

CGCgv7SVIAIaaLZ.png

He stole underwear from Wall-Mart despite being richer than 99.9% of the population, steady on with the wise man part.

Pretty harsh. Has said they were out-coached several times this year.

Im yet to hear him confess to being out-GM'd. :thumbsdown:

Maybe i am harsh, but im a unashamed Kelly hater, just as you are a Cam hater. ;)

We dont need reason to hate, do we?

Nah, i hate Phili just as much as your miserable excuse for a team.

I just happen to think Z and EDP are good dudes, slight pity for them since they dont have their heads up their arse, at least they live in the real world. :thumbsu:
I missed the part where I don't live in the real world? :confused:

5>0, that is a fact

I missed the part where I don't live in the real world? :confused:

5>0, that is a fact
'
And i bet you didnt even support them when they won their last one. Youre just an 'America Teams' bandwagoner like 95% of them.

Its like me saying Melbourne 12 Freo 0. It holds sfa relevance to the train wreck of today.

It's what you can do when your team has history:thumbsu:

'
And i bet you didnt even support them when they won their last one. Youre just an 'America Teams' bandwagoner like 95% of them.

Its like me saying Melbourne 12 Freo 0. It holds sfa relevance to the train wreck of today.

Not that I should have justify myself to you, but I started following the Cowboys without any knowledge of what their record was like, so you can stick your bandwagoner claims up your arse

Edit: And trainwreck? Would Carolina be 10-0 without Cam?

Don't think so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So warning time.

Rams haven't lost 4 in a row under Fisher.
We lose to teams we should beat, we beat teams we should lose to.
oDtRNyP.png

For all those in AE - you have been warned.

No I didn't.

"Cam would be Josh Freeman without that D", these were the words you said. You even got an #encouragmentaward nomination for it remember? (which by the way would be a runner away winner on almost any other week)

If you cant remember what youre saying maybe you shouldnt drink so early on a Monday morning next time, Jeff? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back