Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into the club this week. Picked up a monogram 3930 cap, which looks sweet cause the logo is all nice and chunky-like.
Also ended up walking out with one of those black monogram baseball jackets. According to the website they were all sold out of those in your common sizes, but I grabbed an L and there were other mediums and larges there.
The 2016 guernseys look great too. Some people still won't like the Renault logo on the front of the clash, but everything else is awesome.

Was in the store today and caught a look inside the office at the pin up board as I was walking past.

There was design photos for a plain black PA sweat shirt.

I also believe I saw this jumper with what may have been the new Renault logo design on the back.

Port-Away-2000.gif

Was in the store today and caught a look inside the office at the pin up board as I was walking past.

I also believe I saw this jumper with what may have been the new Renault logo design on the back.

Port-Away-2000.gif

Is Josh Mahoney making a comeback?

Someone should tell him we have a new jumper.

Port-Away-2000.gif

You best not be trolling

Port-Away-2000.gif
Wot? :eek:

Port-Away-2000.gif
mfw
gavin.jpg

If they don't botch it like the 04 throwback then I will buy 10 of these

Inb4 nothing comes of it.

Don't get too excited guys. My eyes aren't exactly the best and I am on pain meds for a kidney stone .It might have just been up there as an idea :p

Also is there actual any reason for the club to use that guernsey this year? Heritage round making a return?

Clearly the best of the 3 inaugural jumpers and as good as the BiB IMO. Fix the mismatching back (teal panel 2 black) and it would be so so great.

The 'St Kilda bolt' guernsey with the PB back looked amazing in the 2003 Prelim on Fox Football t'other evening

The 'St Kilda bolt' guernsey with the PB back looked amazing in the 2003 Prelim on Fox Football t'other evening
Halfway decent footy jumper but anything tripanel is so St Kilda to me. However, how that or the away jumper weren't selected to be our #1 jumper in the AFL is beyond me.
1996.jpg

The away guernsey of 1997 - 2002 and the 2003 away are 2 guernseys i don't have but would like. I remember as a kid i thought the home guernsey was better but in hindsight it probably was the least appealing. However, none of them are close to our current get up, which is the best guernsey in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back