Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, I played a season at Fitzroy once and we won one game. I take it the club has improved a tad since then.
Elizabeth are being forced to play C grade players in a higher div. they asked to be moved down, but were denied.

Haven’t seen much, but Melbourne not playing into Geelongs hands and bombing it long and fast, rather just hold the ball.

Probably a s**t game to watch but only way to play against such s**t game plan and not get exposed on counter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The speed of ball movement in this game has been electric. Both teams attacking at break neck speed, both trying to move the ball incredibly fast on any turnover. No one trying to slow the game or make it more contested. Still supremely high pressure too.

The speed of ball movement in this game has been electric. Both teams attacking at break neck speed, both trying to move the ball incredibly fast on any turnover. No one trying to slow the game or make it more contested. Still supremely high pressure too.
I know. And they seem to know where they are. Good to have a proper game plan instead of kick it long and press.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back