Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really been Danger's biggest fan, but I've mellowed on him in recent times. It was obvious he was badly hurt after that collision and really struggling to get to his feet. Thought it was pretty poor form from the sections of the crowd that were booing him. A little embarrassing, actually.

he's the biggest w***er in the history of the modern AFL

Seems they do.

Butters mentioned last night during his after game interview that himself Boaky, Mitch and a few others are heading up to the Gold Coast to play golf for a few days.
And Finlayson and his wife going down to their holiday house for some family time before she resumes radiotherapy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield has a punctured lung and a broken rib from the Dan Houston hit.
I might have been a little premature yelling at him that he was a drama queen and staying down for the attention.

But you know, boy who cried wolf...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The franchise really don’t like how well port are doing do they
Them rolling out daily press releases to try and keep the headlines in their bye week is entirely predictable.

As is the local rag running with it.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've never really been Danger's biggest fan, but I've mellowed on him in recent times. It was obvious he was badly hurt after that collision and really struggling to get to his feet. Thought it was pretty poor form from the sections of the crowd that were booing him. A little embarrassing, actually.

Took me back to his Wincerfield days
1686892514789.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back