Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feels like this game is far more even than the score, but Brisbane are managing to dominate the clearances which is the difference.

I certainly don't feel like this is over just yet, but being down Gawn is obviously going to make it very hard for Melbourne.

It's certainly a good sign for the rating of our performance last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw.... Brisbane are LITERALLY on fire.

The use of that word.... drives me mad.
I had to drive my 16 year old daughter and her 3 friends out the other night. The use of the phrase "Like Literally" was used atleast 400 times. I felt like I was in a 2023 version of Clueless.

Lions at home on a Fri night.. should be a sellout - fair few empty seats out there.

NRL thrown the gauntlet up in Qld. Local derby in direct competition. The new Dolphins team with the same colours as GC and already looking more successful.

I had to drive my 16 year old daughter and her 3 friends out the other night. The use of the phrase "Like Literally" was used atleast 400 times. I felt like I was in a 2023 version of Clueless.
I am the ''literally'' Nazi both at home and at work. If anyone (my 19 and 16 year old, and work people) use it incorrectly, I usually follow it with, 'but did that literally happen'? It annoys people, which is my exact intent, because your use of that word incorrectly annoys the absolute piss out of me (not literally).

Where is Ben Brown, I haven't even seen him yet.

What actually is like literally? Isn't literally an absolute. "Like literally" is similar to "approximately exactly". When I was involved in interviewing uni graduates for IT roles it always amazed me how many applicants claimed to have excellent communication skills but failed at the basics of the spoken English language. /Boomer Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back