No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the cider, a lot of them are sugar water but there are some really good ones around too.
Strongbow is terrible, I'm not a fan of Bulmers either and Somersby are too sweet as are all the Rekorderlig's except for the Pear

Monteith's are pretty good as they are quite dry, The Hills is pretty good as is Pipsqueak and I think Coldstream is ok too but I could be wrong on that one, I haven't had that one since the races 2 years ago.
On a super hot day, a BIG glass full to the top of ice and a Rekorderlig or Koppaberg Pear cider goes down a treat

and yes, I am usually a beer drinker. Give you a tip, if you haven't tried the Asahi Black yet, get on it. I usually get the beer bloated feeling after about 10, but not on those, they go down a treat all night
When the weather is right a quality cider is a pleasure. My mates give me hell but what do they know

Depends on the cider, a lot of them are sugar water but there are some really good ones around too.
Strongbow is terrible, I'm not a fan of Bulmers either and Somersby are too sweet as are all the Rekorderlig's except for the Pear

Monteith's are pretty good as they are quite dry, The Hills is pretty good as is Pipsqueak and I think Coldstream is ok too but I could be wrong on that one, I haven't had that one since the races 2 years ago.
On a super hot day, a BIG glass full to the top of ice and a Rekorderlig or Koppaberg Pear cider goes down a treat

and yes, I am usually a beer drinker. Give you a tip, if you haven't tried the Asahi Black yet, get on it. I usually get the beer bloated feeling after about 10, but not on those, they go down a treat all night
I am aware Strongbow is terrible, doesn't stop all the 15 year olds bringing s**t loads to parties though.

Coldstream is the only cider I can drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeast this time, but I'm looking at changing my next batch
I'm about to start. I've ordered a culture from the UK but he's struggling to get it growing in the cooler weather. Tried to start my own but I don't think it's going to work. After a week there's still no bubbles and I think mould is forming on the surface rather than foam.
Can't wait to get going though.

Had a solid day on the ginger beers though, and just rounding it off with a few apple pie moonshines. :drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back