Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal cost me yet again. I'm the dumb campaigner for thinking any game for them will be a breeze. Streets ahead of the rest of the epl my ass

After the first twenty or so minutes I thought were good.

Both team struggled to create clear cut chances but it's becoming a persistent issue for us.

Despite what I think was a bit of a forward step, another game with zero points.

What a week to be a Liverpool fan.

Smashed Man City away,

Qualified for the next round of the Europa League,

3 much needed points against Swansea that puts us 4 points away from 4th spot.

Last edited:
I've got no intention of stopping posting what I want.

Simply scroll past if you don't want to read it.

glory be me some people will whinge about anything.

On that note.

0-0 plz for Toby CS and BPS
I love ya RE, but im with everyone on this one. There is a thread for talking about Fantasy stuff. This is for talk about the real stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, West Brom beating us in the freezing cold of Birmingham on a glorified cow paddock proves they're the superior team.

Every club has hiccups, fact is Arsenal will be champions this season whether you like it or not.

*emoji* *emoji*
Bump. 1pt from West Brom and Norwich but yeah you were going to romp it in this season :drunk:

Happy with a point, sounds like we're finally starting to hit some form. Cant wait to watch the replay (foxtel guys here as i type......hurry up.....).

Hopefully Remys missus has had the baby so he can slot up top, couldn't careless if we send Costa back to AM in Jan.

Was at the Lane today and can confirm that was Chelsea's most committed performance for the year that I've seen. Whoever put a rocket up Hazard can go and get ****ed because he was everywhere today, and Willian was just like he's been all year - solid, wins almost every contest, dangerous from any set piece.

But a highlight reel you won't get. Chelsea came to get a point and they got it and deserved it but it's the first time in my memory that a Chelsea team hasn't looked for three points at WHL. So still a bit of work to do.

Was at the Lane today and can confirm that was Chelsea's most committed performance for the year that I've seen. Whoever put a rocket up Hazard can go and get stuffed because he was everywhere today, and Willian was just like he's been all year - solid, wins almost every contest, dangerous from any set piece.

But a highlight reel you won't get. Chelsea came to get a point and they got it and deserved it but it's the first time in my memory that a Chelsea team hasn't looked for three points at WHL. So still a bit of work to do.

Yep. Still a fair bit of improvement in us but we're heading in the right direction.

A point away at the lane this season with the way you guys are playing is a good effort.

Nothing, which is my point.

No negative comments about Sterling when he plays well.

Haven't watched a minute of football this weekend to be honest mate! Will have to catch the highlights later, I heard City played really well though you'd expect them to come out firing after not turning up last weekend!

Re: Raheem, I don't understand why people are upset with Liverpool supporters taking the piss out of him like they did at the Etihad last week.. As an Arsenal supporter I'm sure you're familiar with the selection of Gooner anti-Nasri chants - one of which compares him to an area of the female anatomy, yes? You don't give these former players a second thought 99% of the time, but when they utensil up and it helps your team as it did when Raheem pulled a disappearing act against us last week, of course you engage in a bit of banter.

If you ask me it's typical of our quite precious modern society and this idea that people will seek any opportunity to be offended (be it for their own sake or on other people's behalf) that anyone would take issue with Liverpool supporters giving Raheem a bit of stick. Honestly, who cares? It's all just a bit of fun and as I said last week, it adds to the theatre of the game if there's a bit of tension between supporters and a former player.

Back