Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

Because people were saying what Gayle did wasn't bad. So yes.

PSA: Different situations require different responses. If someone can't understand that then they're a lost cause.
Yes. And you're response seems to be: much less severe situation, I better respond
Much more severe situation, no need to respond. Everyone knows it's wrong anyway

I'm saying that they did nothing wrong, they broke no laws. The logic shouldn't be:
Don't do things in case someone decides to be a campaigner and takes advantage of you

It should be:
Don't be a campaigner who takes advantage of others

One is putting them-self in what can be a very dangerous situation and should know all the repercussions of doing so....................and when they ignore all the warnings, you blame the party that took advantage of you, when you knew very well the reasons for them doing so? ($$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Please...........let's not all subscribe to that level of stupidity

One is putting them-self in what can be a very dangerous situation and should know all the repercussions of doing so....................and when they ignore all the warnings, you blame the party that took advantage of you, when you knew very well the reasons for them doing so? ($$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Please...........let's not all subscribe to that level of stupidity
What warnings?

And yes. The person taking advantage should always be blamed.

Walked down King st at 4am and got stabbed? Oh well * ya no sympathy, your to blame, not the person who stabbed you

Yes. And you're response seems to be: much less severe situation, I better respond
Much more severe situation, no need to respond. Everyone knows it's wrong anyway
From now on I'll be sure to comment on and tag you any time anything happens in the world. You're welcome.

From now on I'll be sure to comment on and tag you any time anything happens in the world. You're welcome.
Yep. As I thought, no thread that you comment on goes well. There's definitely a reason for that

Ok- gotcha

Victoria, under the Crimes Amendment (Sexual Offences and Other Matters) Bill 2014 section 41DB and 41DA, it is illegal to distribute intimate images of another person without that person’s consen

"intimate image" means a moving or still image that depicts—

(a) a person engaged in sexual activity; or

(b) a person in a manner or context that is sexual; or

(c) the genital or anal region of a person or, in the case of a female, the breasts

The photos in Woman's Day obviously aren't any of these.

"intimate image" means a moving or still image that depicts—

(a) a person engaged in sexual activity; or

(b) a person in a manner or context that is sexual; or

(c) the genital or anal region of a person or, in the case of a female, the breasts

The photos in Woman's Day obviously aren't any of these.
Could pretty easily be argued as b

How exactly?
A photo with genitals covered the rest of the body naked and a picture over the genitals saying "too rude" isn't sexual?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How exactly?
youll also find that selling them to woman's day would be distribution, so if they have the video of Cloke they claim to have, then she's ****ed

A years suspension at least, disgraceful act disrespectful of Women in general, club should fire them immediately.

Well that's what I would have said if I was a Collingwood supporter and it was Dustin Martin that sent the pictures;)

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/soa1966189/

Read through all of Div 4A.

You seriously think Woman's Day / Bauer media wouldn't have had their lawyers all of this? Lol. They know exactly what they can get away with.
I was more referring to the woman being charged, woman's day would most likely get away with printing it because they have the money to tie s**t up in courts for extended periods c Kinda like Hird tried.

Were their genitalia offensively large or inoffensively small?
What will their partners say?
Is it anyone's business anyhow?

I'd be more interested in the colour of said utensils, more than the size and shape, just to know how prevalent a certain medication is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back