Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS who cares.

Football players have sex, wow breaking news.

Football players send nude pics via social media apps, wow breaking news. I send my nudes to several people a day (which ASIO has access to and can see, so it's already out-there so to speak once you send content via phone/web), welcome to 2016.

The only interesting thing here is that women, gay and straight curious men will get to see some football penis.
But when it involves other clubs...
This is a case of public interest. Everything involving the AFL is a matter of public interest, and as a result, clubs have a duty to uphold a certain level of social responsibility. Not sure the people who run Hawthorn are aware of that given you have a drunk driver as its captain. What a great message Hawthorn's sending to the public.
As I said, I'm not holding my breath, but I hope Hawthorn doesn't repeat its mistake with Hodge and actually handles this responsibly.

Doubt very much that you had a straight face when you wrote the above bulltish. Some of the more gullible might get the impression ( false ) from your post that you are genuinely concerned and even alarmed about the situation at the Pies.

Be honest, In actual fact you're reveling in it, even after Pies fans were on the whole very supportive of Dusty throughout the Chopstick gate scandal.

Stax bud. I am not reveling in it, not at all. I admit I had a small chuckle when i heard the news but it was like AGAIN ?

It still raises some issues. Simply if 2 leaders of your club can do something so silly, what example does that set for others on your list ??

As to pies fans being supportive on the Dustygate thread. Some might have been, others loved to use the phrase "pathetic club" etc but that is completely beside the point imo.

Again, all I am asking, is there a culture issue at the pies and are you concerned ? Nearly every year its like clockwork a pie player gets caught doing something silly...are you getting sick of it ?

Again, all I am asking, is there a culture issue at the pies and are you concerned ? Nearly every year its like clockwork a pie player gets caught doing something silly...are you getting sick of it ?

Are these Richmond supporters serious? From the land of Jake King, Dustin Martin and even Riewoldt (remember the running away from the media episode). They all handled themselves well and were caught "doing something silly".

I personally could not give a stuff about the "culture" down at Richmond, so I won't bother asking a question about it.

Cloke and Swanny made a mistake simple , i feel for there partners etc , but this whole thing should have been kept private i . But footy players/celebrities/pro sports people in the public domain need to be smarter and think about the consequences before they do stuff like that because theres scumbags around every corner out there trying to make buck on anything .

Can't believe people are defending the women who distributed the pics.

Have any facts emerged yet that would indicate that the release of the images did NOT contravene the new Victorian laws?

It seems none were available yesterday.

Have any facts emerged yet that would indicate that the release of the images did NOT contravene the new Victorian laws?

It seems none were available yesterday.

Couldn't fine any, but i would imagine if they sent them to someone in NSW then that state has no laws to cover it ? Womans day publication is also run from NSW. But not sure how that all works.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swanny mate, you've got this waiting at home for ya and you're out trying to score random clunge. How dumb can you get bruvva?
044681-dane-swan.jpg

Let's face it anyone who distributes nude photos of themselves even to a person you think you can trust is silly. If your a public figure it obviously puts you at more risk of photos being released.
Also not a fan of people selling these photos or even just releasing even if not payment involved.
Anyway these boys have some explaining to do at home now.

Players sending nudes photos vs drink driving. Great comparison.

If sending nudes is of "public interest" people need to get a life.

It is a good comparison.

Sure drink driving is more serious as its illegal, but from the whole 'representing your club and being a good role model and culture' point of view sending nude pics and basically cheating on your girlfriend/fiance is in the same ballpark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back