Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

Swanny mate, you've got this waiting at home for ya and you're out trying to score random clunge. How dumb can you get bruvva?
044681-dane-swan.jpg

How predictable, the same Susie O'Brien with the humungous feminist chip permanently araldited across her shoulders. Major pity for her husband, if she's got one. He no doubt would lead the most miserable, downtrodden existence known to man.

Probably, but femmos are meant to be nuts in the sack though, "it's my body and I'll do what I want with it etc", so maybe it's not all bad.

Who cares whether it's legal or not.

If you're stupid enough not to consider the risks in sharing 'private' images, then you're stupider than for just taking them.

If one can honestly give these guys any justification for doing so, it's probably because you do it yourself.

If it was a woman whose pics were leaked, your comments would probably be considered victim blaming.

It is a good comparison.

Sure drink driving is more serious as its illegal, but from the whole 'representing your club and being a good role model and culture' point of view sending nude pics and basically cheating on your girlfriend/fiance is in the same ballpark.

Not when we are discussing the public interest in the story. It's no where near a good comparison.

Maybe it does, but here we go again..........we discriminate.

No wonder we don't know what we're doing.

Half the media (probably more) are trolls anyway, it's all about trying to generate click bait. Surely that "journo" Susie O'Brien doesn't really believe what she writes, but feminist slanted media generates clicks, discussion and you can get away with murder in your commentary. Even news.com.au as a whole operates like this.

Half the media (probably more) are trolls anyway, it's all about trying to generate click bait. Surely that "journo" Susie O'Brien doesn't really believe what she writes, but feminist slanted media generates clicks, discussion and you can get away with murder in your commentary. Even news.com.au as a whole operates like this.

News.com.au is terrible like that, but then that's why they employ Clementine.. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All jokes aside, the culture at the pies needs to be seriously questioned now.

they have 2 senior core leaders doing nude pics, like seriously ????

They have 2 players banned for drugs.

They had Taylor Adams drunken brawl issue

In two of those incidents the pies leadership have gone completely soft on those issues, with little to no punishment. On the drug issue, the punishment was out of there hands.

What is happening at the pies is alarming. They had the rat pack that Buckley got rid off but that seems to not have improved there culture.

Alarm bells

you sound like fun to have a beer with

now that i think of it, this guy might in fact be Susie O'Briens Husband

Rape versus sending nudes via phone ... really, are you really making that comparison? F**k me, we have a lot of education to do in this society if people like you are walking around thinking that.
Everything involving the AFL is a matter of public interest.
:$
Again: I'm not making a comparison, just highlighting your hypocrisy

Not sure how much sex you get is relevant here, but then again you're a Collingwood supporter clutching at straws...

Sure it does. Who's making a fuss about this? A bunch of dried up prudes with an archaic concept of sexuality. Nothing to do with the players being from my team, I would make the same argument about any player, so long as the actions are not in violation of any laws.

Sure it does. Who's making a fuss about this? A bunch of dried up prudes with an archaic concept of sexuality. Nothing to do with the players being from my team, I would make the same argument about any player, so long as the actions are not in violation of any laws.

There has to be some sort of Law against some of Swans tatts, I mean jeez, they go places we didnt need to know!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back