Australian Open 2016 - Day 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Way too nonchalant in the way he lost that. Didn't even look like he cared. The way he is so up and down mentally out on court will certainly affect how deep he goes into tournaments in the future.

Absolutely no chance to get to any great heights with being so f**ked in the head.

Needs a psych or at least a ritalin prescription.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as mundine finishes his career nick boy takes over
2 of australias biggest flogs ever

Ah well, there we go.. smarty pants and chewy shirts don't always make a good meal.

It is why I normally don't comment on matches until the quarter finals but this year I kind of felt a bit impressed.

There are some who are great because they are happy and there are some who are shockers.

Knackers has two K's in it but well what will Nick say now... ? Bar.. Humbug...

He has talent no doubt but his petulant attitude makes him impossible to watch.
I'd say his attitude makes it all the more entertaining to watch.

I will admit I am a tennis watching casual (been playing tennis for over 16 years though) but I enjoy watching his own personal circus than watching 99% of the other matches.

Absolutely no chance to get to any great heights with being so f**ked in the head.

Needs a psych or at least a ritalin prescription.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not many people play solo in front of millions of people at his age. At least in a team sport you have someone to speak to tennis is much different. Everyone forgets federer was a tool before he started winning. Im tipping kygrios will be the same. Needs to get himself a coach and grow up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back