SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might need a separate thread for pissed SC team planning.

Based on your recent efforts KP, may well be better than some of what ends up in this thread!

I took the screenshots like 6 hours ago I just finally got around to posting now. :drunk: I'm a busy man dammit! I've been at my desk since like 8:30, deadlines huh. SHUTTUP YOU'RE NOT MY WIFE! I'm sorry baby I love you :rainbow: wat.

LOL :)

Nice team, love the structure.

I know rookies are placeholders at this stage but Ahern is out for the year with an ACL.
This is the team of the winner of last year in SC :p

Thanks anyway :)

Take 3!!!

Less mid prices and more premiums

Shaw, McVeigh, Smith, Malceski, Aish, Francis - M Brown, Collins

Pendlebury, Ablett, Rockliff, Cripps, Liberatore, B Crouch, Parish, Cuningham - Gresham, Petracca, Keays

Blicavs, Nautanui - M King

Martin, Dahlhaus, Stringer, Wells, Cockatoo, Kerridge - Hipwood, S Yarran

Figured.

I don't bother having a Herald Sun subscription so couldn't view it.

I have something called "Connect" which gives me a free ongoing HUN subscription. All you do is spend about 5 minutes a month doing a handful of surveys which you get points for which you can redeem digital subscription with. 30 points = 2 week subscription & 50 points = 4 week subscription. I've usually got 5-6 months worth of subscription points banked. Saves me $28 a month not having to pay for a subscription. The subscriber articles are meh, but the SC Live Scores HQ is worth the trouble. Works out better to just pay the annual $20 for SC Gold and use this Connect thing for HUN access.

connect2.JPG

connect3.JPG

connect.JPG

I'm seriously tempted to just run 3 premos in def and fwds this year, surrounded by rookies. Would enable me to have wines at m5 and Libba at m6. Reckon wines could go absolute gang busters but can't fit him in currently.

I'm just concerned I'm leaving my fwds and defence a bit thin by doing that though.

I'm seriously tempted to just run 3 premos in def and fwds this year, surrounded by rookies. Would enable me to have wines at m5 and Libba at m6. Reckon wines could go absolute gang busters but can't fit him in currently.

I'm just concerned I'm leaving my fwds and defence a bit thin by doing that though.
Yeah I've flirted with the idea a few times, wait and see on rookie guns. I had Wines last year, picked him up at the end of the year for around his price now and he didn't let me down.

First team I have seen Langdon in. Ballsy pick could be a great POD for you

Yeah I'm going to stick with him unless I fold and just go Rance. But he's picked up more of a role in the team now and averaged 85 last season would be rapt with the same output if not just a little bit more :). One thing's for sure the kid can play!

How's the hangover KP?:drunk:

Been up since 8 working. Fresh as a Daisy.

651299-b4fefff2-d9c1-11e4-8461-b7104adad679.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheapies at d4 & f4 could be iffy. How much left? I've got Wines at m5 and Liberatore at m6. Smith/Rosa or similar at d4 and/or Menzel or similar at f4 if you can would I reckon let you get away with this.

Cheapies at d4 & f4 could be iffy. How much left? I've got Wines at m5 and Liberatore at m6. Smith/Rosa or similar at d4 and/or Menzel or similar at f4 if you can would I reckon let you get away with this.

Sweet FA left. I've gone hard on my premos though. I agree I might be a tad short in doing what I was discussing.

Maybe I may have to get rid of one of shaw, Fyfe, danger, gaj or goldy..... But i am greedy and want them all dammit!!! :)

Sweet FA left. I've gone hard on my premos though. I agree I might be a tad short in doing what I was discussing.

Maybe I may have to get rid of one of shaw, Fyfe, danger, gaj or goldy..... But i am greedy and want them all dammit!!! :)
Don't forget Stefan ;)

Will be interesting to see Rosa's role in the nab..

Big call here.. Prestia:fire: will avg. more than GAJ this season! :eek:

Set and forget with the rucks this year! so many wasted trades in 2015

upload_2016-2-10_11-14-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-10_11-13-43.png
    upload_2016-2-10_11-13-43.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 6
Yeah, and then you think about crouch and $190k in the wallet and you start to think even more, way more than you should for pre nab cup!

:)
There are players out there who have averaged around 80 or so the last year or two who have potential to push the 100 average this season (its the same every year) but you gotta ask yourself, would I be okay using a trade on this guy in if he starts to kill it? If Yes, wait and see, we dont plan for injuries but we all get injured players so we can then jump on the bandwagon of the players having surprise years.

Players such as Duryea, Stanley, Rosa, Bastinac, Howe, Viney etc. fall into that category for me, I'd be happy to jump on the bandwagon if they we're pushing 100pt averages.

Thoughts on Jack Viney as a potential premo this year?

Not yet.
Can play, he played as a tagger/run with at times last year and don't know if he's fully shaken that role.
Had him in my draft team towards the end of the season and did well.
Reckon he'll up his 92ppg to 100 but is that enough for an M8 type youve spent 500k on?
Good pick for Draft sides. Not a relevant pick for regular sides imo.

Take 3!!!

Less mid prices and more premiums

Shaw, McVeigh, Smith, Malceski, Aish, Francis - M Brown, Collins

Pendlebury, Ablett, Rockliff, Cripps, Liberatore, B Crouch, Parish, Cuningham - Gresham, Petracca, Keays

Blicavs, Nautanui - M King

Martin, Dahlhaus, Stringer, Wells, Cockatoo, Kerridge - Hipwood, S Yarran
Downgrading Aish and Wells could let you turn Liberatore/Crouch and/or one of your ruckman into guns.
Worth considering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back