SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...k/news-story/b50573ade67bde5372a68035794f7c6a

Wednesday next week is the day it all begins.

Interesting call on GAJ's price. Personally I think it's a load of crap; players should be the price they are through mathematical formula rather than personal opinion. If he's cheaper than he should be then where's the issue? Everyone picks him up at the same price, no different to bargain basement players every year.

Goldy and Shaw are probably the only real locks for mine thus far. Can't wait to see the entire lists next Wednesday.

Use this thread for discussion leading up to opening day and for posting initial teams.

I'm thinking of starting with a GAJ, Rocky, Sloane, Selwood, Libba premo midfield based on those prices. GAJ and Rocky are locks IMO.
I'd want to see what Stef Martin is priced at. He's the main man in Brisbane now, i'm liking him to match Goldy's output next year.

So Wednesday is the day? Good bye my sweet life, and hello SC addiction.

FFS.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!

Like an early xmas present

You still won't have enough time to deal with how awesome the next few weeks are gonna be mate,
E P I C...

Laptop by the pool

Just moved the big fridge out there!

HOLY COW!

Supercoach talk in December?

Ahh, well.

OMG OMG OMG
0lNhGkc.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are all class, I salute you my friend. lol ;):thumbsu:
Don't mix it up too much and confuse the electronics and fry yourself this festive season is my tip for the New Year OK bud?

Circuit breakers are gold

Nope.

We gotta figure out the right combo of which 2-3 30+yo's we are taking this season.

Two set and forget rucks and maybe a R/F rookie r3
4 or 5 premo mids
1 or 2 speculative mids
3 or 4 premo fwds

And pray

Two set and forget rucks and maybe a R/F rookie r3
4 or 5 premo mids
1 or 2 speculative mids
3 or 4 premo fwds

And pray
Depends on your definition of "premo mid". By starting price or expected output? Reckon a lot of people will be starting with 6 of them this year. I would include Crouch in that category if he can stay on the field.

Depends on your definition of "premo mid". By starting price or expected output? Reckon a lot of people will be starting with 6 of them this year. I would include Crouch in that category if he can stay on the field.

Premo mids I'll start with

Gaj..rocky..pendles..locked

After that..
Jpk..rory..ward..Jelwood..

What will add a little intrigue to the start of this year is that this is the last year that we can count on low averages (and hence prices) from first year players due to the sub rule.

Here's my first attempt without knowing prices yet.

Def: Heater, Mcveigh, Smith, Malceski, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie
Mid: GAJ, Wines, Sloane, Rocky, Libba, Crouch, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie
Rucks: Goldy, Stef, Cox
FWD: Dalhaus, Lids, Z Merrett, J Martin, Petracca, Rookie, Rookie, Rookie

EDIT: Dusty misses selection in my team as I have implemented a no d!ckhead policy. Jack Martin has a few months to justify my selecting of him for the same reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back