News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1cccf88e70c15f986f5adbd255fc5df
View attachment 223155
Gold Coast's training jumper looks abit like Mero's Clash option???
I would very strongly consider purchasing this one and I don't even like the Suns.

Looks fantastic.

The blue collar and cuffs make a lot more sense.

Someone sent out the wrong artwork obviously

What about a yoke and stripes with the magpie in the middle? Or the "soaring magpie" away jumper of the early 2000's?
Can someone knock this up but predominantly white on top rather than black? I think it'd look amazing and would go a long way to solving our clash dramas.

Magnificent! This is the perfect Cats clash jumper. The hoops extend around the back, the blue cuffs and collar help reduce the clashing white, it is clearly Geelong, and if push came to shove it could easily be worn in a grand final. No moden graphics or tramp stamps, it is timeless. A++

ps - I'd love to see a long sleeved version.

upload_2016-3-17_11-57-31.png

I literally pray every night hoping that Brisbane will play the 2016 season wearing the Hyundai Guernsey's. I know the chances are slim, but pearce hanley wore it to the AFL season launch today and we have been wearing it for all of our NAB cup matches. Here's hoping!

I wouldn't mind seeing them get it out in round 1 v the Hawks. Us in navy playing them in home with white shorts would look good. A bit like when we played the Eagles in indiginous round last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges new colours today at captains day

CdtgBEJUUAEOR7E
That one actually looks worse than last years!
Alright, sorry mate you're right about our colours, I'm on your train.

Weird thing is not all the clubs have colour issues, why us?

That one actually looks worse than last years!
Alright, sorry mate you're right about our colours, I'm on your train.

Weird thing is not all the clubs have colour issues, why us?
cos black suffers the most from their material not being able to soak up the colours properly

cos black suffers the most from their material not being able to soak up the colours properly
the pi are worse. Trout was wearing last years indigenous guernsey retail standing next to Cotch and the difference was huge!
Different material to the PI and retail then?

Where did you read it was the material that can't soak it up?
Seem's like a pretty obvious and easy fix to do from last season to now...

Just received email about new Freo sugar daddy jumper, to be worn vs Port in round 13.
View attachment 225488
The notion of sugar daddy guernseys are already outdated. People do not want to pay $200 for a jumper that from a distance looks exactly the same as a normal jumper. It is self-serving bullshit
I hope I'm wrong but yes, this is the most self-serving at all: as far as I know the Fremantle Dockers Foundation is just Fremantle Football Club – the only thing you contribute to are things the club and government should and do pay for; Ross's fat contract, the new training facilities. This is not charity. It's not even a youth program directed by the Dockers. Having Hill as the face of it is a sly little implication...

Load of shit. This club is rich. We make millions even while building a new HQ. We fund WA footy along with the Eagles. I don't like us asking for more money for ourselves..

At least bring out a brand new, possibly fan designed strip (our first 'new' design since the chevrons came in, or our first real experimentation since the Italian Anchor).

Or revive the green!!!!!

I actually liked the white collars.

I did too, but the reality is white collars really takes away from its purpose which is a clash jumper to be worn against the Roos if needed.

It wouldn't cause a clash, it'd make the same amount of difference as the blue cuffs on the home

While I agree, it takes away all possibility of people complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back