News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there you go, they used the same stripe design as BLK which is odd.

Yeah I reckon they have to be. Even Eddie Betts has a full third set of red/gold hoops. Makes him look taller.
That's weird.
It looks like all the smaller sizes have three sets of Red & Gold, yet the Walker & Talia, who you'd expect to have bigger jumpers have 2.5 and 2 sets of hoops respectively.

As for the club logo above the numbers, if they're going to make it that smaller, should they even bother?

That's weird.
It looks like all the smaller sizes have three sets of Red & Gold, yet the Walker & Talia, who you'd expect to have bigger jumpers have 2.5 and 2 sets of hoops respectively.

As for the club logo above the numbers, if they're going to make it that smaller, should they even bother?

Walker's has 3.5 sets of hoops, but his jumper is bunched up a bit. I agree the logo is pointless and they should ditch it.

We should get a better look at things today, when the team photos get taken.

thougt i read 5 years somewhere ?or is that essendon

Essendon is 7 years with ISC:

20161107_ISC_H.jpg

Collingwood is 5 from what I can find on Google.

The fact that the pies having ISC is weird. Would have thought they would have landed a global brand. ASICS or NB would have been sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who has been with their sponsor longer, carlton with Nike or the eagles with Puma.

Why would you sign up for that long
big $$$ is the only reason I can think of

Not sure how ISC has the $$$ to sign up 2 big clubs in Essendon and Collingwood and now add a 3rd big club in Adelaide

ISC will be dead in 3 years anyway, the new BLK :D
Nah. ISC and BLK are completely different companies. ISC have been around since the early 1990s, they aren't some dodgy start up like BLK were. They've had some big contracts in the past. It's not insurmountable to think they still have money in the pockets to land some bigger deals in the AFL. Especially since they've only just come out of a NBL contract.
WCE and Puma - 1997
Carlton and Nike - 1998
There's pics of inaugural players in WC coloured Puma gear. I think we've been with them since the 80s.

big $$$ is the only reason I can think of

Not sure how ISC has the $$$ to sign up 2 big clubs in Essendon and Collingwood and now add a 3rd big club in Adelaide
Adelaide would have come cheap because the Crows would have had little time to argue it

There's pics of inaugural players in WC coloured Puma gear. I think we've been with them since the 80s.
That's when the jumpers were first produced by the companies. The on-field gear before that was produced by Puma and the jumpers by Sekem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back