Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weekly just scraped 2400

Had Tex, Jeffy, Sloane (which is BS), Rocky C

Aaaaaaand was created last round.

Yup
Total rank of 169,011 lel.
They've gotta make it so teams made after round 1 aren't eligible to win weeklies.

Highest I've ever been ranked in SC in 8 years! Will be stoked if I'm still up here after the byes...

f6aff3d36a9b9a1d3f29f0694b8bcd59.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 4

Round Score: 2032
Overall Score: 8120
Round Rank: 27,981
Overall Rank: 76,244 (+14,264)
Team Price: $10,654,900

Positives:
Tom Lynch - Considering I thought of getting rid of him, a score of 161 put him as the second highest scorer for the week and very valuable points in the kitty.
Nic Newman - A massive eighty plus thousand dollar rise after another good result from him against West Coast should keep his BE low for another good rise
Round ranking - This really came a massive surprise as I finished in the top 28,000 players in what must of been a terrible round for everyone.

Negatives:
Patrick Dangerfield - Considering he should of score 125+ points at least against the Hawks, this was a WTF moment with him only scoring 90 for this round and might have put a lot of people down
Steele Sidebottom - Another WTF for my team and looks like he might be on the chopping block this week as the BE might be too high for him to reach.
The midfield just in general - There should of been a lot more 100+ point scores but only three in this area has put me in a worry of who to give the flick but Sidebottom is easily the favourite.

Possible Trades:
Yeo --> Sidebottom ??

Money Left: $276,000
Trades Left: 25

Managed to get only 1 F*CKING TON out of my midfield: Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, Mitchell, Treloar & mid prices: Beams, Heppell & rookie: Parfitt

WHAT the actual f*ck.
This week was the perfect storm. Surely it won't happen again next week...

Very confused as well - but happy. Scored only 2051 and went up from about 1000 places into the top 9k?

Now sitting about 550 points behind the leader and suspecting (as I do every year by round 3) that my chances of winning the whole thing are gone.

2133 saw a climb of 10k into 7k. Danger as captain was a bit underwhelming, but can't really complain having dodged most of the carnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back