Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I had no loophole options. All my non-players had played by Friday night. The only person I could have loopholed was Newman. I just picked a POD Captain and went with it.

what no Dahl and Eddy?

Update on old mate from earlier.

upload_2017-4-17_19-38-43.png

aladdin_scowl.gif~c200

what no Dahl and Eddy?
You know what. Didn't even realise Eddy was dropped until you posted that. Had to go off and check. LOL. Was he originally named? Guess I could have gone Dahl, and in hindsight should have. Doh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what. Didn't even realise Eddy was dropped until you posted that. Had to go off and check. LOL. Was he originally named? Guess I could have gone Dahl, and in hindsight should have. Doh.

Nah Ken straight up shafted him this week instead of putting him on the extended bench like he did the other week lol.

1633/19 is actually pretty good considering those individual scores. If Danger gets his projected you should still get to 2100.

Dahl, Bont, Murphy, Zorko and Laird are islands of goodness in the sea of mediocrity that is my team this week. My projection is 2081 right now. I'd take that.

Yeah, so ... about that...

1962. Lost my league game by 19. Could've looped Bont's VC score ftw. But didn't.

2059 all out. :'(

Fell down the overall rankings again by 76 spots to 3335. :$

Won 5 out of 6 league games but the one I lost was my cash league game and I am 0/2 in that league so far. :rolleyes:

So many spuds this week.

Shaw, Treloar, T.Mitchell, Higgins, Hampton. :mad::thumbsdown::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Really thinking of p1ssing off Treloar and T.Mitchell as they both are clanger kings and Mitchell is playing in a horrible Hawks team.

Want to bring Rocky and Murphy or Macrae in.

Last edited:
Mofras Maniacs. 30th overall scored 2149. Could we have a bigfooty overall leader!?

Just had a look at the top couple of teams.
A fair few Treloars, dusty, Swallow, Heppell, Roughy, Watson, Kelly, Gaff etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back