Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey boys,

Usually don't check on here until it's afl finals/ NFL season. Hence the absence. Do jump on here randomly but just enough time in the day to be getting into s**t fights with no one about nothing.

You can say, I longer spend all day at Uni reading up on football gossip.

In saying that, do see that I have been replaced. I will leave it up to the powers that be to determine final outcome but I'm not exactly one you will need to follow up on.

Kind Regards
JL

I'm sorry man, but we did what we needed to do. I think there was enough bumping of this thread, all you needed to do was pop in and say 'hey, still good'.

Guys like rhyno and galactic don't spend a whole lot of time here, but still managed to confirm.

So I do apologise again, but it is what it is :/

GG.exe can you start this post in another thread mate cause we are drafting Monday and a few moves to the order have been made after trades.

You are the best with spreadsheets and i have no idea how to do it!

fuey

I was gonna do it... geeez, no faith!!;)

Oh so now you want me to do something??

Geeeez!!

Did I do OK?

I tried sticking it with blu tack but didn't have much luck...
I'm still waiting for one of you guys to merge the duplicate alpha draft board threads. And then delete the unwanted posts at the start where I was having trouble with the spreadsheet.

I'm still waiting for one of you guys to merge the duplicate alpha draft board threads. And then delete the unwanted posts at the start where I was having trouble with the spreadsheet.

But Alpha sucks so who cares??

I think I have merged threads - let me know (*so I can, like, pretend to, like, "care" about Alpha*).

Blacky seems to have already deleted the posts you mention, let me know (*so I can, like, pretend to, like, "care" about Alpha*) if there are others that you still want deleted / adjusted.

* shrug *

I think I have merged threads - let me know (*so I can, like, pretend to, like, "care" about Alpha*).

Blacky seems to have already deleted the posts you mention, let me know (*so I can, like, pretend to, like, "care" about Alpha*) if there are others that you still want deleted / adjusted.

* shrug *
If I deleted them you'd still be able to see them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I deleted them you'd still be able to see them

Yes (!! duh !!), I know that I can still see them (I'm a mod so I can see everything everywhere, duh!! Put some pants on Brasher ) but GG shouldn't be able to see them anymore if you have deleted them.

Unless you mean you "pretend" deleted them, in which case everyone can still see them.
'Cause you didn't delete them.

Did you??

You're like Trump, but without the orange hair and with 107 less characters in every message...

Move all the Chism posts from the Beta draft board to this thread please.

That thread is meant to be for posting picks only.

Sorry to make you work mods.
Anythink else, bot?

Ive added you, but really it's meant just for fuey to update.
God fuey must be special, he gets spreadsheet rights (and all the work for the whole draft) and the rest of us miss out.

What a damn shame. Tragic really.

Good luck with that data entry Fooster...

I guess you don't have much football to watch, apart from highlights of Vickboys arrest...

I guess you don't have much football to watch, apart from highlights of Vickboys arrest...

He still plays for the Tiges as far as I'm concerned... He's put in the Barry Young category...

"Did he ever play for Hawthorn??"

"Nah, it's someone else you're thinkin of..."

The 'too many Bucs' trade table.

I'm open to discussing Winston, Evans and Djax.

Looking for similar talent in exchange.

Ignore GG.exe 's latest article selection, like most of his posts. The new vertical threat and rook TE will free up Evans again ;)

Send me a PM if your interested.

The 'too many Bucs' trade table.

I'm open to discussing Winston, Evans and Djax.

Looking for similar talent in exchange.

Ignore GG.exe 's latest article selection, like most of his posts. The new vertical threat and rook TE will free up Evans again ;)

Send me a PM if your interested.
Sorry to spoil it :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back