Training 2019 Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad luck for Jack in a make or break season where he would've been hoping to see some senior action

Interestingly the article says he signed a 2 year extension last year

With Maibaums unfortunate injury, I wonder if we will consider adding another to the list before the deadline ?

Another key defender? Or do we try and find a tap ruckman?

Pink may find himself in defence in the NEAFL for the rest of the year. Might even see Amartey down there!

With Maibaums unfortunate injury, I wonder if we will consider adding another to the list before the deadline ?

Another key defender? Or do we try and find a tap ruckman?

Pink may find himself in defence in the NEAFL for the rest of the year. Might even see Amartey down there!

Where would we find a ruckman?
NBL season is almost finished.
Tippo moneyball, come on down, you're the next contestant on the new price is right. <---- might distract a few from the hand wringing about the coach.

what about Jake Spencer? Max Gawn's old back up. 29. Playing for Aspley in the NEAFL. I always thought he was serviceable when he got a chance, and he is a massive unit.

As in Chambers terrible?
If not, surely it wouldn't be the worst move, don't imagine it would break the bank.

Chambers, undersized and uncoordinated was in a field of his own. Since Diesel we have been very keen on recruiting players from the Litter Box. Difficult to win TattsGodot twice. Won't stop us waiting though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back