Melbourne Earthquake

Remove this Banner Ad

Meanwhile…big crowds of flare lighting morons are right now moving towards a massive police contingent outside the CMFEU HQ ready for some post-earthquake Battle Royale action.

Because nothing will stop their right to act like complete imbeciles.

Meanwhile…big crowds of flare lighting morons are right now moving towards a massive police contingent outside the CMFEU ready for some post-earthquake Battle Royale action.

Because nothing will stop their right to act like complete imbeciles.
Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me?

nope

I’m watching live ABC news. They are marching towards the cops right now.
Looks like a smaller group than yesterday and I think they’re about to get some severe punishment from the riot squad

I’d say there’s about 500 cops ready for them with rows of Viking like shield walls

Fun fact, the last time Melbourne had an earthquake of this magnitude, Dees won the flag.
You heard it hear first!

And the huge plumes of smoke engulfed the MCG as 3000 MCC members simultaneously lit up cigars in celebration.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the huge plumes of smoke engulfed the MCG as 3000 MCC members lit up cigars in celebration.
They weren't cigars, they were just preparing trout

Ugg boots and Kathmandu is a solid lockdown look
👌🏽

This thread:

Insert joke about current politics
Insert joke about damage
Insert joke about the grand final
Here you go.....

I'm sure Brett Sutton will find a way of telling us that the energy released during the earthquake will increase the infectious rate of the Delta strain.

Stuff went flying everywhere, my balcony door no longer closes properly and i've just about had enough of this place. I live within walking distance to the Chapel Street building collapse..i walk down that way every day for exercise...No doubt Climate Change caused it all:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back