Review Rd 3 Review - Young Dockers win the Derby by 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Meek dominated Nicnat first half. Was all over the ground. 8 disposals in the first quarter. Was great as Lobb barely had to ruck.

Tabs is back. He makes so much difference to the forward line.

Acres, on those performances, stays in the side. Simple as that. Was positive today.

From the WC board.

Positive: We've made Freo look WAY better than they actually are. This will nicely paper over a few cracks in the veneer.

I think this win should be put into perspective, but you can only play what’s in front of you & for me it was a danger game. But its so pleasing to see the only solace WC supporters can get is justifying their s**t position with a comment like this.

I really think that after they lose next week, old mate Owen should make an appearance. In fact they’ll go close to being Owen Eleven. Hehe.

How did Chelsea go last night?
Lmao and there’s the winner. Deflects when his argument has no leg to stand on. Liverpool fan I’m guessing? Would be a likely type

Is there anyone who genuinely thinks Logue comes into this side and strengthens us??

So glad he didn’t play. Only back half brain fades were Pearce slipping over a couple of times and Clark not releasing handball early which led to Ryan soccer off the ground.

Ryan’s back pedal through goals is rarely paid. I don’t consider that one a brain fade.

Great to see Walker and Chapman play their roles very well.

Logue can f off.

To all you eagle lovers out there.

Eagles previous lowest score was 9.13.67.

A 3 quarter time they scored only 4.4.28. no way they were gonna kick 9 goals today

Today was west coasts lowest score in a derby. 7.5.47.

Thoughts
  • Lol at old mate coming in saying a 55 point belting that only wasnt worse due to two goals in 30 seconds, two junk time goals and ridiculous goal line decision was "struggling to put them away"
  • Switta is absolutely awesome. He's so damn clean and always gets it moving at pace towards the goals. After Tabs, he's probably the 2nd most important player in our forwardline IMO
  • I've been a big defender of Logue but there is absolutely no way Walker comes out the side again, needs to be a lock.
  • Erasmus looks the goods, 18 possessions on debut is nothing to sneeze at but it probably undersells how good he was in the contest. In a few more years with a couple of pre-seasons under his belt he's going to be an absolute monster feeding it out to others.
  • Cox's best game for a while, composed and took a lot of intercept marks
  • I think the last two weeks were on the guys minds because it took a quarter and Chapman leading the way to finally start being aggressive with the kicks, paid off immediately.
  • Acres was terrific, more please from him.

Yup, that’ll build though. He’s meeting, if not exceeding expectations to date

He literally wasn’t even steak knives - less than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait until you see Brodie will the hard ball and move it by hand to Matt Johnson who puts it right down our forward's throat. If it's Benning then it's the entire Gold Coast suite of picks that came with Brodie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LoL. That's the spirit.

LoL. You can't understand it? Last week i found a positive. I had a gut feeling about freo losing to the saints as they were $2.75 to win. I won $275.

If you are gonna lose to a team you hate, make money out of it. Make profit out of your misery when your team loses, especially to a team you hate. I found that as a positive.

LoL. That might be me your talking about.
No there was another numpty he hasn’t shown up yet.

Switta is absolutely awesome. He's so damn clean and always gets it moving at pace towards the goals. After Tabs, he's probably the 2nd most important player in our forwardline IMO

Ten cm taller and he would look like Chris Judd.

Can't people just appreciate Acres' game for what it was, rather than bring up all the s**t he has produced in the past?
Easily his best game for the club today
Did well today. Was instrumental a few times too. Managed some good decision making as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back