Review Dees v the West Coast Eagles: the Good, Bad and Fuglier than the 2018 PF

Remove this Banner Ad

Worn out by the exhilaration of our first two final wins in 2018, I decided to ride out the Preliminary Final by going for a long, long walk in a pseudo Cone-of-Silence.. I did not look at my mobile phone once. Events in Perth were foreign to me. Bruckner and Mozart were my companions as I walked around that oval some seventy times.

Upon returning home, my daughter looked at me and said “Dad, we didn’t go too well . . . . . .”

Ever since the days of Murray Wrensted, the Eagles have treated us with disdain. This malfeasance will continue today. Eagles by 74 points.

streaking will ferrell GIF

I probably need to check myself for the carry-on in the GDT, a 74-point win interstate is fine.

Played like garbage, but at least finished fairly strong this time. We move on

Kade Chandler's tackle made me much happier about the win than I was before it. Will probably sneak him in the votes for it.

Worn out by the exhilaration of our first two final wins in 2018, I decided to ride out the Preliminary Final by going for a long, long walk in a pseudo Cone-of-Silence.. I did not look at my mobile phone once. Events in Perth were foreign to me. Bruckner and Mozart were my companions as I walked around that oval some seventy times.

Upon returning home, my daughter looked at me and said “Dad, we didn’t go too well . . . . . .”

Ever since the days of Murray Wrensted, the Eagles have treated us with disdain. This malfeasance will continue today. Eagles by 74 points.
Very good predicting the margin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved Trac's post-game interview.
Tried really hard not to say West Coast are shit and we were also shit but we still won but didn't quite pull it off.
Then half-heartedly pretended he cared about some Eagle retiree.
Brilliant.

Loved Trac's post-game interview.
Tried really hard not to say West Coast are shit and we were also shit but we still won but didn't quite pull it off.
Then half-heartedly pretended he cared about some Eagle retiree.
Brilliant.
Never seen a player struggle so hard to say the boring cliches

Kade Chandler's tackle made me much happier about the win than I was before it. Will probably sneak him in the votes for it.
I was really impressed that he kept going hard even after he killed that dude. He looked pretty shattered after the tackle I probably would have forgiven him for being a bit apprehensive afterwards but he was right into it afterwards. What a legend.
Shame he's gonna miss a few while Harmes is out I'd like to see him kill some other dude.

I know exactly what you mean
We played 15 minutes of proper football. WC were the better team or broke even for the rest, and somehow we won by 74.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back