VFL Geelong VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROUND 16 VOTES

Geelong 8.14 (62) lost to Casey Demons 11.9 (75)
Francis Evans (Gee)
8 Bailey Laurie (Cas)
4 Jonathon Ceglar (Gee)
4 Jayden Hunt (Cas)
3 Jimmy Munro (Cas)
2 Luke Dunstan (Cas)

BTW,
Gold Coast 12.8 (80) def Frankston 10.16 (76)
Charlie Constable (GC)
6 Will Fordham (Fra)
5 James Tsitas (GC)
4 Darcy Macpherson (GC)
3 Ned Moyle (GC)
1 Elijah Hollands (GC)
1 Jackson Voss (Fra)
He's building 🐔

He is good in the wet games goes up a level, just needs to do it when it's dry
I think that is the key point. Maybe unfair but question is when dry (or more importantly fast) he doesnt have the same impact? Next level up (especially in dry) is faster and even in faster VFL games he hasn’t had same impact. But it is a winter sport so pretty useful to be good in the wet!

Anyway I hope he does continue to build confidence and provide more depth option

Tsap stiff there I reckon.

In the back before the HTB

GO Catters

decent breeze out there too

You know what you'd like instead? The last disposal rule from the SANFL. I'm telling you it's a huge improvement
nope. nada, Niet. Not gonna happen.

GO Catters

Neale on McGovern... big task...

but he gets over after the contest and makes the spoil....

LUV THIS KID

GO Catters

You know what you'd like instead? The last disposal rule from the SANFL. I'm telling you it's a huge improvement
yes im an old fuddy duddy

GO CAtters

Narkle that unforgivable.

Walking away from the Blues player who marked back to him and the blues player plays on which negates the protected area and the kick goes right over Narkles head and the Blues player marks and goals.

I cant even with this guy anymore

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dahlhaus is now useless at VFL level
Literally all he can provide is effort, it's not his fault and you can't fault his endeavour... But he's cooked as cooked can be

Narkle that unforgivable.

Walking away from the Blues player who marked back to him and the blues player plays on which negates the protected area and the kick goes right over Narkles head and the Blues player marks and goals.

I cant even with this guy anymore

Go Catters

So yet again we’ve got a situation where he’s letting himself down with what he’s not doing without the ball?

He’s an experienced player, we know what he can do when he’s on but it seems to be a similar story every week with those little things he’s not doing and that he just doesn’t seem to have worked on - not sure he gets too many more if any more chances, especially with the seniors looking for another top 4 finish & a number of players returning

So nice you replied twice?

It's like introducing someone to sushi. They think it's going to disgusting but it's actually great
you wont get me over... i appreciate your endevaour.

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back