Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Preliminary Final vs. Sydney Swans, Saturday 17/09, 4:45pm, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite WHE and Johnson's relatively poor showing last week, and the missed scoring opportunities, I can't see a change to what was otherwise a very dominant performance.
Edit: I expect that emergencies will be consist of Carmichael, Krueger, Henry and possibly (and inexplicably) C. Brown

10 second grab from my son who made the trip in for training this morning.

I was mostly interested in asking about Maynard and he said he trained well and didn't look noticeably hampered.

Without my prompting he said that one thing that stood out was that Kreuger had a terrible session and couldn't hold a mark to save himself. He was getting very frustrated and mouthing off at himself.

Other than that ....big crowd in , lovely day and wants $100 transferred to his bank account to spend in the Collingwood store :think:

This is gonna sound odd, but as the game gets closer, a major reason I hope we win is just to be able to really enjoy and take in the week that follows?

We have Thursday and Friday off so it's a nice short work week, my parents will have the kids so we want to go to the Wednesday night or Thursday training (whichever one it is). Make a thing of it, grab a bite on Swan St and then head down or grab the bite afterwards.

Then get the kids for the Parade Friday and really just take in the week in a way previous years haven't allowed for

I was mostly interested in asking about Maynard and he said he trained well and didn't look noticeably hampered.

Without my prompting he said that one thing that stood out was that Kreuger had a terrible session and couldn't hold a mark to save himself. He was getting very frustrated and mouthing off at himself.

Other than that ....big crowd in , lovely day and wants $100 transferred to his bank account to spend in the Collingwood store :think:

Stop being a tight ass dad and give him the money

He gave you the goss. Absolutely worth a 100 bucks.

No pressure on us apparently…
Laughed out loud at this:

“It’s a lot easier to tell if you are playing shit up forward, I’ll tell you that,” Cox said.

No pressure on us apparently…

He said not as much

Which isn't untrue?

How could there be? We weren't even expected to make the 8, let alone Top 4. We've also now made a Prelim and are playing Sydney in Sydney where we lost a few weeks back.

How is there not far less pressure on us?

On the club's socials from today's training, Bianco was in white, as was Krueger, while Ginno etc in black - is that an indication of picked team (black) v others (white)?

If so, could be looking at a change?

On the club's socials from today's training, Bianco was in white, as was Krueger, while Ginno etc in black - is that an indication of picked team (black) v others (white)?

If so, could be looking at a change?
It is usually the core 18-20 in black (can't remember specific figures), and the remaining are drawn from the white.

It is usually the core 18-20 in black (can't remember specific figures), and the remaining are drawn from the white.

Ah makes sense. I'm not anti Trent getting dropped, but I'm not anti him playing either... he'll give us 15 touches in a 6/10 performance guaranteed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better than an arvo game in Sydney. Terrible ground to watch on TV, even more so during daylight. At least at night we can make out who half the players are.
Seven just had bad vision. For most of the game, the camera was at an annoying angle to the point I wondered if Seven was trying to negotiate for the AFL to pay them out early and end their deal.

Ah makes sense. I'm not anti Trent getting dropped, but I'm not anti him playing either... he'll give us 15 touches in a 6/10 performance guaranteed
Jen2310 does reviews of training in a dedicated thread which give pretty good indications of who is likely to play

Jen2310 does reviews of training in a dedicated thread which give pretty good indications of who is likely to play
Couldn't tell today, as he was in white. But they just want to keep you guessing lol

Lippa
JDG
IQ
Elliott
JDaicos
Noble
Pendles
Cameron (but swapped between black/white with Cox)
Sidebottom
Crisp
Moore
McCreery
Ginnivan
Nicky D
Maynard
Howe
Johnson
Mihocek

In black

Couldn't tell today, as he was in white. But they just want to keep you guessing lol

Lippa
JDG
IQ
Elliott
JDaicos
Noble
Pendles
Sidebottom
Crisp
Moore
McCreery
Ginnivan
Nicky D
Maynard
Howe
Johnson
Mihocek

In black

All of them look fit and well?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lippa
JDG
IQ
Elliott
JDaicos
Noble
Pendles
Sidebottom
Crisp
Moore
McCreery
Ginnivan
Nicky D
Maynard
Howe
Johnson
Mihocek

In black

Was Ollie Henry at training?