2023 Fixture - Now released

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad we play Swans at the G for a change. Being a Sydney resident I am a little disappointed that we don’t play GWS in Sydney. Will have to book flights to see the team live. Oh well First World problem I guess😊.

We play Sydney at the MCG, it’s a miracle.
Playing North as a marvel home game pisses me off.
Too many Sunday games for my liking.
Nobody else gets the crowds Sunday twilight so they put Collingwood there, worst time slot of the round.

So many Sundays…

logo tv what GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

More s**t Sunday games.

Awful timeslots aswell.

I can't get over how many Sunday games we have surely has be more to this like the club requesting them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do Carlton who finished 9th get more thur-fri than us? lol

Its the preseason carlton pump up.
This happens every year,Jen,no matter where Carlton finishes on the ladder.The only conclusion you can draw from this is that the AFL likes Carlton a hell of a lot more than they like us.No surprises there.

Good to get Geelong twice, running with the no Selwood no Cats theory as they finally fall away.

We should be better than the Adelaide teams.

Two cracks at Baggers and Dons, happy with that.

Also liking the renewed Pies v Lions Easter rivalry...Lions my tip for minor premier, so those will be some tough games

This happens every year,Jen,no matter where Carlton finishes on the ladder.The only conclusion you can draw from this is that the AFL likes Carlton a hell of a lot more than they like us.No surprises there.

AFL likes us when they need us.

Where just a piece of the furniture now, they know what they will get after years of cashing in on us

Channel 7 and the AFL want the Sunday game to be prime time, like in The States.

Collingwood is the answer.
Yeah this became painfully obvious this year when they kept putting us in that slot. Was probably seeing a bump in numbers given how many close games we had there. Doubt it works again, but the afl hasn't met a horse it doesn't want to flog well beyond death.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back