MotoGP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we aren't gonna lose a rider to injury every Saturday. Enea was trumped up as the main championship rival for Pecco and now he's gone already :/

Oof Oliveira looks hurt badly. Helps Miller tho

Marquez will need police protection to get out there alive

Was horrific by MM, incredibly dangerous. Pecco really looked in total command this weekend. Bezzechi becoming one of my favourites he will surely win a race or two this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh now you know why I haven’t liked MM for years now, always has to take major risks, he’s too dangerous, should just quit before he or someone else gets badly hurt or well you know what comes after that…to only receive two penalties in next race is a joke he should miss a few races imo. Does anyone else agree?!

Ugh now you know why I haven’t liked MM for years now, always has to take major risks, he’s too dangerous, should just quit before he or someone else gets badly hurt or well you know what comes after that…to only receive two penalties in next race is a joke he should miss a few races imo. Does anyone else agree?!

I'm a MM fan but god, when I saw it happen I thought he'd killed Oli. Was horrific move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back