Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

mate you gotta be dreaming...tonny wining the flag? they have as much chance as richmond

Pipe down boy!! The top three or four teams are fairly evenly spread so it be hard to say whos going to win the flag or who has no chance!! The other teams out of the top 4 will need a fair turn around to push for the flag!

Pipe down boy!! The top three or four teams are fairly evenly spread so it be hard to say whos going to win the flag or who has no chance!! The other teams out of the top 4 will need a fair turn around to push for the flag!
sher u pipe down simmy, if ur who i think u are ill whoop your head and bounce on souttys face, me and the congupna boys will drop u (again)

who would u be talking about there?
bahaha relax fellas. simmy mate you say pipe down coz he said toni will win the flag and at the bottom of your name its says Tongala Premiers 2007?

bahaha relax fellas. simmy mate you say pipe down coz he said toni will win the flag and at the bottom of your name its says Tongala Premiers 2007?
actually zackman he said it coz that other fella said tonny had as much chance as richmond...............very silly boy he was to think that to, definate contenders id say from my experiance

haha tongala will win the flag easily as wat souter has been telling me they will be undefeated all year n win the flag by a comfortable margin too...

actually zackman he said it coz that other fella said tonny had as much chance as richmond...............very silly boy he was to think that to, definate contenders id say from my experiance

Yeah zackman i play for tonny 3rd and yes i hope we do win the flag hence my little thing at the bottom! But he said tonny had as much chance as richmond and i simply stated that the top for teams are fairly even. Katandra man i don't know depends on who you think i am." me and the congupna boys will drop u (again)" for memory didnt we beat congupna both times we played them last year?

Yeah zackman i play for tonny 3rd and yes i hope we do win the flag hence my little thing at the bottom! But he said tonny had as much chance as richmond and i simply stated that the top for teams are fairly even. Katandra man i don't know depends on who you think i am." me and the congupna boys will drop u (again)" for memory didnt we beat congupna both times we played them last year?
simmy how much hair do you have thats not on your head? from joss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joss how's the netball going?
yea tigger the netballs goin well im doin okay we are strugglin a bit but we will keep our heads up
icon12.gif

geez boys watch out this guy sounds tough, we better stop and 'get lives' coz queen bee over here said so

wilo because youve played all the top teams this year who looks the most likely in your opinion?

wilo because youve played all the top teams this year who looks the most likely in your opinion?
If that question was to me, and if your asking for finals contendors, I would say the final 6 will be: Tongala, Congupna, Mulwala, Deniliquin, Cobram and Echuca United. Moama and Finley will push for a top 6 finish, but may run out of steam heading into the second half of the season.

Also Zack, I haven't 'played' all the top teams. I'm in the seniors, not the 3rds.

If that question was to me, and if your asking for finals contendors, I would say the final 6 will be: Tongala, Congupna, Mulwala, Deniliquin, Cobram and Echuca United. Moama and Finley will push for a top 6 finish, but may run out of steam heading into the second half of the season.

Also Zack, I haven't 'played' all the top teams. I'm in the seniors, not the 3rds.

Moama will be in the top six before cobram and united IMO

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding no need for the tone coba. You seem to know alot about 3rds for a senior footballer.
Yeah i agree with your predictions but i feel moama will finish above cobram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back