Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding no need for the tone coba. You seem to know alot about 3rds for a senior footballer.
Yeah i agree with your predictions but i feel moama will finish above cobram.
Sorry mate, I didn't mean to sound narky or anything.;) I follow the MFL pretty closely as a whole, I was in the Un. 17's last year and still keep up to date with what's going on.

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to sound narky or anything.;) I follow the MFL pretty closely as a whole, I was in the Un. 17's last year and still keep up to date with what's going on.

oh ok nah no worries mate

zackman we tonny play u boys in a few week, what number are you so i can have a look at ya play? cheers

If anyone was wondering why we dropped 4 points and are now second on the ladder it's because some paperwork shitt didnt go down right in the Tonny v Barooga game so our points got scrapped and barooga got the points.. Just like what happened with nathalia last year i think!

It's hecking s**t!

If anyone was wondering why we dropped 4 points and are now second on the ladder it's because some paperwork shitt didnt go down right in the Tonny v Barooga game so our points got scrapped and barooga got the points.. Just like what happened with nathalia last year i think!

It's hecking s**t!

i agree with you simmy barooga didnt get within kowee of ya boys but through a stupid paperwork stuff up barooga got the points.

what was wrong wiht the paperwork?

Yeah we brang up an under 16 player to give him a run with us and theres some rules in the Shepp Under 16's thats different in the Murray so somethin in the middle f'd up nd we lost the points. It's even worse cos the kid only played prob one or two quarters if that!

zackman we tonny play u boys in a few week, what number are you so i can have a look at ya play? cheers

umm zackman is a few players.. 26, 11, 2, 3, bascially the whole team

so ultimately barooga beat tonny cos tonny are cheats?

ha yeah good call, i can see why bringing a 15 year old into the team is cheating and made a 20 goal difference
icon12.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ooh it sounds like you tonny boys are abit precious.. we will see who is the best at the end of the year boys

ooh it sounds like you tonny boys are abit precious.. we will see who is the best at the end of the year boys

Care to explain how havin a win taken away from us makes us 'precious' cos i just don't get it!

Who do you play for mate?

With Josses Gental in tonnies side i find it very difficult to believe that they will lose a game this year, apart from default which occurred on the weekend! Mr Gental is something special and one to watch for in the future!

With Josses Gental in tonnies side i find it very difficult to believe that they will lose a game this year, apart from default which occurred on the weekend! Mr Gental is something special and one to watch for in the future!
alec it was really eddie who said thet about you on the gv thing idiot.

why do the tongala boys think they have the flag all wrapped up already...i hardly think that they will knock of congupna and mulwala's poor kicking in the last quarter is the only reason they beat mul so tongala i wouldnt exactly get yur hopes up already:thumbsu:

why do the tongala boys think they have the flag all wrapped up already...i hardly think that they will knock of congupna and mulwala's poor kicking in the last quarter is the only reason they beat mul so tongala i wouldnt exactly get yur hopes up already:thumbsu:

sorry mulwala's poor kicking in the last quarter cost them the match i meant to say!!

we'll have to seen how fair dinkum tongala and congupna are when ya come up against each other this weekend, congupna might be playing one of its strongest sides on paper so far this year.

we'll have to seen how fair dinkum tongala and congupna are when ya come up against each other this weekend, congupna might be playing one of its strongest sides on paper so far this year.

its going to be one hell of a game i can tell u that should be very close

Will be interesting to see if they play Pianto and Sidebottom. If they do front up I am assuming the Senior 18 is not expecting to make it past the 1st week of finals, or once finals start are the senior 18 not going to pick their best side?

mate, no one from tonny rekons we got it in the bag (premiers), its either ppl being ******s from other leagues tlkin s**t or us jus muckin round, but we arent cocky at all.....definately gunna hav work cut out for us against congupna and i would say are the expected under dogs....

mate, no one from tonny rekons we got it in the bag (premiers), its either ppl being ******s from other leagues tlkin s**t or us jus muckin round, but we arent cocky at all.....definately gunna hav work cut out for us against congupna and i would say are the expected under dogs....

i actually thought about that ay.....sorry ahaha.......i actually rkn u'll knock em off because yu will all be way too quick for em dont let their size fool u they all play for themselves and their full forward is a sheep dog should go alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back