Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah crap, Barry Humphries died.
So was he a drag queen or was that a side gig?

Edit: I'm not trying to start something, honest, just wondering where the line is with that.

Last edited:

Not sure if he drove race cars for a living.

woa GIF

So was he a drag queen or was that a side gig?

Edit: I'm not trying to start something, honest, just wondering where the line is with that.
He had a number of characters that he rolled out early in his career, some more endearing than others. Dame Edna was such a huge hit it became his defining role.

He had a number of characters that he rolled out early in his career, some more endearing than others. Dame Edna was such a huge hit it became his defining role.

Sir Les was my favorite character. Just perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The internet is wonderful at throwing it's greatest work all over me.
View attachment 1667198

I've tried to come up with a SFA socially acceptable response to this multiple times, and each time I deleted it before posting.

I'm afraid my brain gets me into moderator trouble

“All right, brain. You don’t like me and I don’t like you, but let’s just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.”

Ah okay, I just never saw the guy out of costume except for a handful of times that's all.
He was no drag queen man, just a genius comedian.
Not sure if he drove race cars for a living.
On a totally unrelated note, did you know you can't search things on Twitter anymore without having an account?

Lol, advice to self, don't mod when drunk, for some reason I banzhammerred someone on the bay at 1am this morning 😅
Future SFA admin material right there.

An entertaining night with philreich was had. Some absolute pearlers from the great man who did a fantastic job putting smiles on everyone's faces as always with his witty, sometimes edgy, sense of humour. Here was one he told when a heckler started dribbling about the new season of 'Farmer wants a wife.'

nightoutwithphil.png

An entertaining night with philreich was had. Some absolute pearlers from the great man who did a fantastic job putting smiles on everyone's faces as always with his witty, sometimes edgy, sense of humour. Here was one he told when a heckler started dribbling about the new season of 'Farmer wants a wife.'

View attachment 1667626
Did you also like the one I told about my missus ringing me at the pub? She says, "If you're not home in 10 minutes, I'm feeding your dinner to the dog." So I rushed home as fast as I could, because I really love that dog!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back