Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I have it narrowed to three options, sadly one of those is both of my trades tonight.

1) Sheldrick & Cincotta to Harvey and Mills (131k left). No rookies left on field

2) Johsnon & Cincotta to Harvey and Steele. No rookies on field.

3) SHeezel & Sheldrick to Sic and Harvey (means Windy/Harvey on field)

Probably tempted to go Mills over Steele to save cash for bring in Sic and also get another week looking at Steele. Is he really back?

Team with option 1 done as below:

1689238634386.png

Any other ideas?

I have opted for DCam -> English and MJ -> Soldo

View attachment 1737167
View attachment 1737169

Next week Sheldrick goes for a rookie, and the coin is used to upgrade a Seamus/Day to Sicily.
Intriguing.

Swans look set to target English with a better runner in Hayden (Hickey omitted) to perhaps limit English more around the ground (my take anyway). They are already targeting Bont with Parker/Mills. So maybe they have targeting mentality tonight.

Why wouldn't you consider Xerri - no Goldy named. Granted Hawks can be hard to ruck against, but Xerri is more than average and more cash to splash instead slow old Soldo. But, that's merely observation - I can't give advice from down were I sit with TED.

Last edited:

Need some options for a 576k player or under for 1-2 weeks. Have Flanders or Atkins v the Saints and GWS next 2 weeks.

Soldo number 1 ruck since Nank is out, anything else?
Have a look at Cuningham at Carl. He keeps getting better, leaves you some ready cash too.

Copped Serong, DC and Sheldrick this week. My team's completed (insomuch as I have no rookies on field). So doing straight swaps and getting cute - which hasn't worked so far this year. Really like the Hawks next three and think Moore can rack up ceiling scores.

1689239141958.png

Sheldrick goes next week, either HH upto Dunks, Walsh upto Zerrett or Dale upto Dawson depending on which one of those three let me down this week. Inevitably all 3 likely will.

Good for the comp that a few highly held premos are starting to go down. Forces more creativity/variance and therefore chance to climb rank.

Need some options for a 576k player or under for 1-2 weeks. Have Flanders or Atkins v the Saints and GWS next 2 weeks.

Id go Flanders there but Bowes also an option 416k

If it's purely a rental, Soldo if Ryan not named, or Nick Bryan who's sole rucking this week. Bryan's not established, but always played low TOG second fiddle - and more of an around the ground guy than beanpole. Nice fantasy game and fwd eligible at 453k.

Bowes at 416 is nice too.

Jarryd Lyons has the role again this week with Dunkley out for one more - 559k.

Flanders I like - and would be the better option if it's a more than one week thing. Keidean Coleman probably good for 80 now too with Rich out of the picture.

If it's purely a rental, Soldo if Ryan not named, or Nick Bryan who's sole rucking this week. Bryan's not established, but always played low TOG second fiddle - and more of an around the ground guy than beanpole. Nice fantasy game and fwd eligible at 453k.

Bowes at 416 is nice too.

Jarryd Lyons has the role again this week with Dunkley out for one more - 559k.

Flanders I like - and would be the better option if it's a more than one week thing. Keidean Coleman probably good for 80 now too with Rich out of the picture.
Yeah forgot to mention i need it to be a forward, Flanders ticks of the low BE for the cash gen, basically looking at the BE and highest scoring potential, think Flanders ticks those boxes but like anyone at the price its a gamble.

Soldo other option v WCE ruckman looks nice.

Looks decent, only thing is even with the money spare it doesn't really help as ill be trading him out or Himmelberg in the next week or two so it will end up being the same amount if that makes sense.
Yep, but BE is still low, so he'll make some coin (ideally), maybe another $60k (up to $100k if lucky) over the two games. Watched him closely last game, he gets to stoppages, mature age at 26 ish, beautiful kick - can see why the Blues have persevered all these years.

Yep, but BE is still low, so he'll make some coin (ideally), maybe another $60k (up to $100k if lucky) over the two games. Watched him closely last game, he gets to stoppages, mature age at 26 ish, beautiful kick - can see why the Blues have persevered all these years.
Yep he's another option for sure, will have to have a think between Flanders, Soldo and Cuningham before Saturday's games.
Have to lock it in now with Sheldrick and just edit trade before then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its true though my trades are ****ed. Do squads get named by tomorrow night correct?
Ditto. Yeah tomorrow arvo…Edit trade button might be getting a workout considering I locked in Sheldrick and Lloyd tonight 😬

Titch to Sicily
Green to Parish

Can't get anyone decent up from Wilmot/Sheezel with the money left over. Will loop him and Johnson for the week.

What a strange half of football. CD have such a hard-on for Bont, it's so ridiculous. Mills was everywhere, but just didn't put it on the stat sheet. Even so, was robbed of two tackles, and lost a +6 at half back when West closed space, so would be on a half ton if so - so the role is good.

Gulden is such a player. English VC'ers looked like they had him destroyed, then Gulden goes and pulls out a 38 point quarter himself. Champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back