Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Lions v Saints Sat Aug 26th 4:35pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible game, says more about the Lions...their defence in clutch situations is suspect. Hopefully they're just tired. St. Kilda vs Sydney will be interesting.
Ehh, close games against Freo/Adelaide/Saints/Cats all in the last few weeks and won them all.

I guess only the Pies can win close games and be praised for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played the worst we have for the entire year and Saints played their grand final with the umpires assistance. No point watching this on replay. Move on to finals
Lions literally got kissed on the dick by the umps, dunno what you’re on about

Ehh, close games against Freo/Adelaide/Saints/Cats all in the last few weeks and won them all.

I guess only the Pies can win close games and be praised for it.
I hope the Lions are tight in the finals...I guess maybe they were tired, but if it gets close can't repeat a Melbourne like capitulation. Need to play as they did against Adelaide late.

Well done Brisbane, got away with a win despite us not showing our full hand and playing our trump card King.

It will be a different story when we play you again in finals.
Not sure what different story you're thinking Plugger. Saints don't exactly have good history in finals.

Played the worst we have for the entire year and Saints played their grand final with the umpires assistance. No point watching this on replay. Move on to finals

Jeebus, if losing the free kick count by 8 is “assistance” I am not liking what will happen when the umps actually turn on us.

Back