Toast PF = Collingwood 58-57 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Gosh this is all going to make for an intense roller coaster ride of a premiers doco if we manage to win it all next week.

I think I need to lie down for the rest of the weekend, possibly into Monday / Tuesday not so sure I'll come up for work fast enough after tonight ticker has copped a solid working over...

Last edited:
Never in doubt!

swag-dancing.gif

Jesus!!! How good was Mitchell, enormous around the contest and singlehanded stopped clearance after clearance and was at every contest.

Loved Naicos last quarter, Crisp was huge as was Sidey and Pendles last quarter was so calming.

Not a real vintage performance and plenty to work on for next week, the effort was there but a lot of rust as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

epic game ... epic win ...... lot of respect for the giants - kingsley coach of the year
Yep, definitely coach of the year for me. Similar to us last season - low/no expectations, huge run in the back half of the year, brilliant first year coach, and out in the prelim by 1 point

Nick did well on his return. Tough coming into a Prelim first up. Not so easy for a GF second up either, but at least has a game under his belt.
Thought he came very good towards the end. Found his nose for the footy as it went on

epic game ... epic win ...... lot of respect for the giants - kingsley coach of the year
I really bloody like them, just not when they're playing us. Top job by Kingsley, well deserved if he wins the coach of the year though I know he'd have preferred the chocolates.

But on the other hand. **** them for 2019. 😂

I really bloody like them, just not when they're playing us. Top job by Kingsley, well deserved if he wins the coach of the year though I know he'd have preferred the chocolates.

But on the other hand. * them for 2019. 😂
Nah. They’re like cheddar slices. Manufactured plastic shit. Via the AFL this time. **** em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back