Media Grav’s Top Ten (& reserve) To Join Bombers S37

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously can’t believe how many great posters you have all vying to be the best in the team, instead of being King Tenz umm!
boss cocky, they are going to be mere minnows. Small fish in a big sea, so I’m willing for in S38 to pick up the stragglers (if there is any room) to cross to the Bombers, where they will get the recognition they deserve & be the big fish in the sea, honestly at the Bombers there is …….

View attachment 1865552 🫢😉
Season 3 Max GIF by NETFLIX
Challenge Test Me GIF by Big Brother

Seriously can’t believe how many great posters you have all vying to be the best in the team, instead of being King Tenz umm!
boss cocky, they are going to be mere minnows. Small fish in a big sea, so I’m willing for in S38 to pick up the stragglers (if there is any room) to cross to the Bombers, where they will get the recognition they deserve & be the big fish in the sea, honestly at the Bombers there is …….

View attachment 1865552 🫢😉
I beg to differ… 😉😘

See you next season where having fun is more important than a notch on my bed post!

A big thankyou to Grav and the Bombers Recruitment Team for helping the Ophidian Old Boys shortlist suitable candidates for next season.

Our selection panel has now completed interviews and testing of the nominees and are pleased to announce the following were successful for entry to Spotswood.

We look forward to next seasons list of potential Old Boys and again thank you for your service.
Get rejected n00bs

Hmmm, you just may have done irreparable damage to any hope of me joining The Bombers, hadn't realised you are Essendon colours, which matches up to your name - gee I'm quick.
Anyway won't be next season and maybe never ever now.

This is correct Kenney View attachment 1852802 as done by my excellent OOB teamate Irish BlueBagger.

Thankyou for your interest but me and my Camel toes will be an OOB next season
I learnt to ignore the "Bomber' part and the colours, I focus on Baghdad and the camels ;)

I learnt to ignore the "Bomber' part and the colours, I focus on Baghdad and the camels ;)
Excellent focus and such a quick reply :)

If this is the start of a gentle recruitment drive for S38, I can give you a little hint, An astute recruiter may have picked up by now that, while you never know the future, It's more in the nature of a package deal.:cool:

Excellent focus and such a quick reply :)

If this is the start of a gentle recruitment drive for S38, I can give you a little hint, An astute recruiter may have picked up by now that, while you never know the future, It's more in the nature of a package deal.:cool:
Michael Scott Wink GIF

See you in Baghdad next season King, you may as well bring your Princess & kenney too …. awww! WTF bring em all over, what we can’t fit in the firsts we’ll play ‘em at the Bandits. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naaaah I am pretty sure the BIG ONE is staying at the OOB's
Captain Grumpy? okay, well maybe someone slightly less big:p
Would have needed a crane to land him, not a rod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back