1st Test New Zealand v Australia Feb 29-Mar 4 0830hrs @ the Basin Reserve

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You should because you're wrong.

Marsh was already settled in the side.
Smith opened so Green could take his spot at 4.

It's not hard.

I actually would argue that literally everyone else is wrong because it's absolutely ****ing mental.

Hey Mitch, we know you average 29 with the stick in test cricket but we're going to shuffle some things around to make sure we can fit you in, hope that's ok.

Bring Pucovski, Bancroft, anyone that can open the batting. Renshaw is in poor form too. Those blokes will make more than Marnus. Smith at 3 then. Can't have a bloke totally out of form coming in at 1/0.
to be fair getting strangled down the leg side is unlucky

he will get another test...but needs to perform

Khawaja's using Lyon as the nightwatchman with absolute madness lol - first ball every over he's popping him onto strike. I know it's his job but geez that's rough

Lyon is an expert nightwatchman right down to faking an injury to soak up some more time.

I actually would argue that literally everyone else is wrong because it's absolutely ****ing mental.

Hey Mitch, we know you average 29 with the stick in test cricket but we're going to shuffle some things around to make sure we can fit you in, hope that's ok.
You keep omitting the fact he was already in.
FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Southee

Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF

Labs out, Smith to #3 and Maddinson to open.

This current line-up isn't working.

Maddinson opening? Has Mark Waugh hacked your account?

He used to push for Maddinson to get into the test team until he actually got into the test team and was a dismal failure.

Back