Preview 2024 Rd 7 Carlton v Geelong Saturday 27 April 4:35PM AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over to the Game Day thread …

Kemp. Has the engine to match.
He is not good at all at repeat running in all the preseason running I’ve seen. He gets burned. He hasn’t improved in this off season either.

I’ve been very happy with his recent form. I want to persist. And I would play him on Cameron.

BUT Cameron will get him gassed a few times on repeat sprints. They need to prepare for that.

Sorry Katman I was being a little mischiefs with my last comment - no emoji didn't help. ;)
IMO there is no way Weitering can play on Cameron. He will destroy him with his athleticism and run.
Weitering just cannot play on mobile forwards, only the opposition gorillas, and the deeper the better.
Again? Put a fork in me.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a huge test. If we get up, I'll start to really believe.

Out: Williams, Carroll
In: Cincotta, Moir
If you ain't believing now then either a) you've been scarred from 25 years of you know what or B) you've been deeply scarred by 25 years of you know what. We are gonna win it all this year...coleman, Brownlow and flag!

He is not good at all at repeat running in all the preseason running I’ve seen. He gets burned. He hasn’t improved in this off season either.

I’ve been very happy with his recent form. I want to persist. And I would play him on Cameron.

BUT Cameron will get him gassed a few times on repeat sprints. They need to prepare for that.
He did run 14.1km in round two I think it was. Not sure about the repeat sprinting though. Think he's our best option when playing up the ground.

If you ain't believing now then either a) you've been scarred from 25 years of you know what or B) you've been deeply scarred by 25 years of you know what. We are gonna win it all this year...coleman, Brownlow and flag!
I thought caroll was good last week. Showed some good intensity and was clean. Don't think he will be dropped.

According to them GA tickets for sale on Wednesday but the dates they have up are wrong.

Tix were available this evening. I got one on the fence at punt road end near the goals. When I downloaded I find myself in a “cats fan area”. Should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of people can ran a marathon, some in just over 2 hours, others closer to 3

Kemp has a reasonable tank, but can't sustain it at a high speed, like Cottrell, Hollands, Walsh

I'd let Acres take Cameron if he goes up the ground, but will need to hand off to the likes of Kemp and Young when he pushes deep forward

After this game, we will stamp ourselves favorite for the flag.

If not this one, then it will be after the game against the pies

If not that, then the game against the Dees

And if not that one, then the game against the swans

And if not that one, then the game against the Suns 😂

After this game, we will stamp ourselves favorite for the flag.

If not this one, then it will be after the game against the pies

If not that, then the game against the Dees

And if not that one, then the game against the swans
Collingwood is the game for flag favouritism. Geelong have proved nothing yet, they will need to go to another level to beat Carlton. Their advantage is their coach. Their weakness is their best players are mid 30s and already resting players in round 6

Collingwood is the game for flag favouritism. Geelong have proved nothing yet, they will need to go to another level to beat Carlton. Their advantage is their coach. Their weakness is their best players are mid 30s and already resting players in round 6
If we win the next 4 then only we can stop ourselves winning the flag this year

I think our bean counters would be expecting 90 plus on Saturday.
Must have been incredibly difficult for you, having that one year not in contention.
Did you need counselling?

Must have been incredibly difficult for you, having that one year not in contention.
Did you need counselling?
Yes it was but injuries and a long season prior didn’t help. I was referring to crowd numbers not margin if you’re confused. Geelong home game can’t see why there wouldn’t be 95k on a fine day. Should be a belter.

Plenty of people can ran a marathon, some in just over 2 hours, others closer to 3

Kemp has a reasonable tank, but can't sustain it at a high speed, like Cottrell, Hollands, Walsh

I'd let Acres take Cameron if he goes up the ground, but will need to hand off to the likes of Kemp and Young when he pushes deep forward
That is actually a very decent option. Acres was/is a Jack of all trades and has the size to match directly. Having said that I am one who likes to give developing players a big job. Boyd is growing and did a great job on Greene despite being the last man standing. Kemp would be up for the challenge, and absolutely has the tools, make him “the man” and you may just be surprised as well as giving him a “season’s worth” of growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back