IPL 2014: Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha conceivably, Kolkata's attack (at any stage in this tournament) could contain Vinay Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Pat Cummins and Andre Russell. Lucky they have Narine, else they'd be conceding 400 every second match!

Mumbai have a strong team as well, and Tendulkar is assistant coach isn't he? And they have a great coach in John Wright as well.

Mumbai have a strong team as well, and Tendulkar is assistant coach isn't he? And they have a great coach in John Wright as well.
Mumbai are a well-drilled unit. They don't have much depth in terms of internationals though.

Why do you think that?
Actually changed my mind when I looked over their squad. I think his powers will diminish with age, as it does for most. But they don't have many other International options so he should be fine.

Probably been asked before but where is the best place to get a stream of the IPL? Its not on tv is it?

Thanks

It's more about how Indian's prefer bright colours with heaps of pattern and design. Shopping for plain clothing in India is so annoying.

Yep that's why I love going to India, one of the many, many reasons are the amazing colors, when you go to India before you step out of the airport you need to make sure you turn on the HD filters in your brain from 7 to 100.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the note of following teams, I went for Kolkata at the start mainly due to Gayle and McCullum opening partnership. If I was going to pick a team for this season it would be either Rajasthan or Hydrabad because of the Aussie influence, but i'll take Rajasthan because the Sunrisers have Dhawan :D

Im going with the Knight Riders. Narine, Kallis, Russell, Gambhir, Cummins, M Morkel, Shakbib Al Hasan - holy cow

What I would call the weakest team on paper vs the strongest tonight, Dehli don't look great especially without KP and Bangalore with Gayle, Ab, Kohli and dare I say Yuvraj :p

Hmm interesting, Gayle not playing but Maddinson is, also Starc is playing

RCB looked really dangerous tonight. With that batting lineup, on talent are the best on paper in the tournament.

I dunno if they're bowling is as strong, but they are comfortably a top 4 side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back