IPL 2014: Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He didn't want to skipper. He better bloody score runs as they'll have to pick him every game.
That's a shame, was captaining DD too much for him?
Shewag is s**t, he isn;t called Shitwag for nothing.
He has more experience than Bailey, especially with a bowling line up that will keep changing over the course of the IPL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit harsh, I really like Viru. So funny reading the Delhi fans reactions to us letting him go; they really weren't happy. :p

They are all in denial about him. It's like when Ganguly was playing for Pune and rocking along at under 100 sr for games on end. Sehwag will hit 10 off 6 if they are lucky then get out.

Yeah thats true I guess, I love the Bollywood songs, some of them are quite awesome
Being Indian, I listen to those songs on a daily basis. Some of the movies these songs come from can be really cheesy.
He wasn't captaining us, not in the end anyway. Gave it up ages ago because he didn't want the burden, so you're right in that respect.
Who captained last season?

They are all in denial about him. It's like when Ganguly was playing for Pune and rocking along at under 100 sr for games on end. Sehwag will hit 10 off 6 if they are lucky then get out.
Prince never did well for KKR, was always failing, finally won the thing without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back