Multiplat FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish I could go back to this team :(

Finishedteam.png

Gold teams are overrated. I have decided that from today. I consider myself to be an alright player who can at least hang with people but I got pissed on by a silver Australian team (3-2) and a lower goal team (7-0). No idea how on earth I got beat 7-0, the guy got 3 shitty goals on me then I was just raging so started to just lob through ball every time across field, didn't work. :(

I was spewing because if I had of won I would have been in the final for the 10k tourny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought my jumbo packs this morning and got IF Coleman. Will wait to see with Sterling. Already have his LW IF so would need to change formations. Once TOTS Sturridge comes out and I see what his position is I'll mak a move...

Not really interested in TOTS from this week, so if I get one I'll most likely sell straight away...

Bought my jumbo packs this morning and got IF Coleman. Will wait to see with Sterling. Already have his LW IF so would need to change formations. Once TOTS Sturridge comes out and I see what his position is I'll mak a move...

Not really interested in TOTS from this week, so if I get one I'll most likely sell straight away...

And here is Coleman in with the enemies...:eek: ;)

IF_zps42e52cd6.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back