Multiplat FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Goal per game ratio? Was someone I was looking at using to replace Remy. Remy is balls.

Remy is unstoppable against you, shizen for you ....

Remy is unstoppable against you, shizen for you ....

The exact way I feel, although I don't use him the way others do. I am not much of a crosser, I prefer to use skills, cut in and just power through defenses which makes Benteke a perfect (not for the skilling portion) but damn... if you haven't tried someone who is horrible for others but good for generally decent players, get Assaidi in a team. Complete class in his skill moves.

My mate messaged me last night because he came up against this team:

emery6e8.jpg

Why do I always cop 90th minute cheese goals against me?

Like * me I lose to some ****** campaigner *boi with an OP team because he gets a ****** ass header or rebound goal.

Legends kind of makes me want to switch to Xbox.

Would love to use some of those players ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's the deal with getting a duplicate in a new pack? Best as I can tell you can't place it on the transfer list. On the PS3 it's not an option and on the app, when you opt to put it on the transfer list, the app shits itself! Quick sell is no good either as you can only sell it for 0 coins. So basically you have to throw the duplicate away! Is this right or am I missing something? Thanks.

So what's the deal with getting a duplicate in a new pack? Best as I can tell you can't place it on the transfer list. On the PS3 it's not an option and on the app, when you opt to put it on the transfer list, the app shits itself! Quick sell is no good either as you can only sell it for 0 coins. So basically you have to throw the duplicate away! Is this right or am I missing something? Thanks.

Swap it for the one on your club. You should be able to sell it for a few coins ...

As much as I hate tramping and s**t, at 90th minute if I am still somehow drawing I will attempt either a cross, cheek a corner, or pass it past the keeper to a tap-in.

Although I much prefer using Ben Arfa and Assaidi to skill, cut in and whack a goal into the back of the net, top corner, lovely shot.

I have noticed Benteke is a GREAT GREAT GREAT!! go to striker. I use him in my PL squad. A partnering striker is something hard to find. I think I am an above average FIFA player. I generally look for a good pass, otherwise I can hold the ball up well. I enjoy playing out the back so pace isn't something that is needed (Benteke is there for a random through ball to through the opponent off, anyway) so I have tried Remy and Danny Welbeck - they both lack the finishing that I so badly prefer. Who is a good striker who would fit the bill?

As much as I hate tramping and s**t, at 90th minute if I am still somehow drawing I will attempt either a cross, cheek a corner, or pass it past the keeper to a tap-in.

Although I much prefer using Ben Arfa and Assaidi to skill, cut in and whack a goal into the back of the net, top corner, lovely shot.

I have noticed Benteke is a GREAT GREAT GREAT!! go to striker. I use him in my PL squad. A partnering striker is something hard to find. I think I am an above average FIFA player. I generally look for a good pass, otherwise I can hold the ball up well. I enjoy playing out the back so pace isn't something that is needed (Benteke is there for a random through ball to through the opponent off, anyway) so I have tried Remy and Danny Welbeck - they both lack the finishing that I so badly prefer. Who is a good striker who would fit the bill?

Sturridge, Lukaku are great, Suarez if you have the coins.

I noticed on XB1 Suarez was good. When I began to start using my PS4 I thought I would try and build a team from scratch w/out packs and stuff. Going good so far so I cannot afford Suarez sadly. Sturridge is a strong finisher but find him out of position quite a bit, might give him a shot though and have Lukaku on the bench as another option. Thanks!

I noticed on XB1 Suarez was good. When I began to start using my PS4 I thought I would try and build a team from scratch w/out packs and stuff. Going good so far so I cannot afford Suarez sadly. Sturridge is a strong finisher but find him out of position quite a bit, might give him a shot though and have Lukaku on the bench as another option. Thanks!

Yeah Sturridge can all over the place at times, his weak foot is a worry too. But I find him to be an awesome striker.

Azarole are you the guy I beat something like 9-0 in the tourney last year, who then left the board? Friends with Rendered Unsafe ...? Just trying to recall who that was, and your name rings a bell...

Also, EA just shut down their servers 20 mins earlier than advertised with me 8 minutes from a 3-1 win to go up a division...what chances I get credited with a win? * no...I disconnected...dicks! :mad:

Azarole are you the guy I beat something like 9-0 in the tourney last year, who then left the board? Friends with Rendered Unsafe ...? Just trying to recall who that was, and your name rings a bell...

Also, EA just shut down their servers 20 mins earlier than advertised with me 8 minutes from a 3-1 win to go up a division...what chances I get credited with a win? **** no...I disconnected...dicks! :mad:
Thats the one.

Wish my phone wasn't in my car and it wasn't too cold to go get it...

Anyway what happened was:

14' Barzagli: RED CARD (me)
16' Balotelli: GOAL (penalty, him)
25' Mirallas: GOAL (him)
36' Abate: RED CARD (me)
38' Balotelli: GOAL (penalty, him)

at this point I am down to 10 men and 3-0 down.

45' Balotelli: GOAL (me)
53' Balotelli: GOAL (me)
64' Ibarbo: GOAL (me)

so now, 10 men down I have pulled it back 3-3 within like 20 in-game minutes.

88' Ibarbo: GOAL (me)

Some how, I went down 10 men and with more than an entire half to play, won the game out. None of those goals were sweaty and one was a header from a corner, the 45' one. Can't tell you how excited I am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back