Multiplat FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you're good, maybe you're good at exploiting through balls, maybe you'd score even more with a guy who can jump & header.

People go on about how overpowered the lobbed through balls are in this game and forget crosses & corners are arguably just as overpowered.

Legit chipped long shot goals are OP af. If you hit it right it's a guaranteed goal or corner.

Also I don't play my game down the wing and crossing, so tall players would be rendered useless for me.

Maybe you're good, maybe you're good at exploiting through balls, maybe you'd score even more with a guy who can jump & header.

People go on about how overpowered the lobbed through balls are in this game and forget crosses & corners are arguably just as overpowered.
Crosses and corners aren't op IMO. You still need to direct them well. Headers from corners are op though.

Crosses and corners aren't op IMO. You still need to direct them well. Headers from corners are op though.
Direct them? Just run down the right with some 93+ pace winnger & let it rip. It's not hard to figure out how much power is required to hit the striker unless you're buried deep in the corner and/or stationary.

Also, provided you're inside the penalty box when crossing, the double-tap square with adequate power works way too consistently.

Anyway, I'm 1 Iniesta & 1 Casillas away from making the sickest affordable 4-3-3 in the game:
[url=http://postimg.org/image/x5blyi8x3/] [/URL]

Last edited:
Bjvlp5WCMAEEL_d.png:large

:D

Don't get me started on this ...

I played a few games yesterday & came up against Sturridge at striker in a 4-3-3.

He scored 6 ******* headers having his wings just sprint ... cross ... score.

I outplayed him off the park and lost 7-1.

He had something like 7 or 8 shots on target to my 11 or 12.

It's not like CBs were garbage either and I have bloody Neuer in goal.

Every cross was pinpointed. Absolute bullshit ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was heavily involved in the FUT13 discussion last year (infact it is where all my posts minus maybe 10 came from) and I just have a question to ask people.

Last year, you could tell using the higher rated/more expensive players made you play better but this year I can win division 1 (on both PS4 and XB1 so it isn't a console thing) comfortably with non-rare gold teams, low rated rare gold teams and silver teams. Is this something others have noticed? I've been selling my coins rather than using them for upgrades because of this. BTW cheers EA, paid for Second Son for me (y)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back