Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone fire up the 1955 Peterbilt ;)

220px-Dueltruckfront.jpg

Leith Forrest just seriously asked would you swap Jarryd Lyon for Jimmy Toumpas as if that's a hard call. He even intimated that maybe the crows were giving up the better player.

Is that about the equivalent to swapping say Aaron Young for Jimmy Toumpas? Or Kane Mitchell for Toumpas?

*edit* then he offered John Butcher for Shaun McKernan.

Last edited:
Leith Forrest just seriously asked would you swap Jarryd Lyon for Jimmy Toumpas as if that's a hard call. He even intimated that maybe the crows were giving up the better player.

Is that about the equivalent to swapping say Aaron Young for Jimmy Toumpas? Or Kane Mitchell for Toumpas?
Aaron is the best of that lot

I genuinely feel for all of you. What sort of backward media community would thrust Crowey & Bone on you and then reactivate / resuscitate Wrinkles on another station to add to your pain and put him up against the anti Christ in Rucci?

You have my sympathies.
The day SEN was taken off the airwaves was a sad day for Adelaide radio!!!!

Wait, Sean McKernan is still on an AFL list??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surprising from Leith. He is generally the most reasonable of the lot but I guess he is being infected by the bias of the others.

Buthcher for McKenran would be similiar to Downsborough for Chalmers.

surprising from Leith. He is generally the most reasonable of the lot but I guess he is being infected by the bias of the others.

Buthcher for McKenran would be similiar to Downsborough for Chalmers.
Never heard of either of these 2 blokes....

Leith Forrest is nearly as big a spud as stupid. I barely listen to the tools show, but when I do, he always manages to have a crack at Port in some way, yet for a Carltank supporter he seems particularly over familiar with cows players. I cannot stand the fool.
Yep, he ticks all the boxes to qualify as a classic closet cow.

So every article in today's rag has a focus on Port hitting the wall, out of run and conceding that we have pretty much packed up shop for the year.

On the other side of town, the Crows are flying and very confident of causing some real damage in the finals. Bicks even alikens them to his flag winning teammates of 98.

Remind me again which team is 12-5 (equal 3rd) and which one is 8-8 and outside the 8? FFS.

So every article in today's rag has a focus on Port hitting the wall, out of run and conceding that we have pretty much packed up shop for the year.

On the other side of town, the Crows are flying and very confident of causing some real damage in the finals. Bicks even alikens them to his flag winning teammates of 98.

Remind me again which team is 12-5 (equal 3rd) and which one is 8-8 and outside the 8? FFS.
Yep, and we just beat a side that beat the cows in only the 7th game for their new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back