Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't hear a denial in there.

I didn't realise I needed to offer a denial. I'm a captain of a club that I worked damn hard to get into the league, why the heck would I leave during the first season? Complete nonsense.

Hey, where'd you get the sugar for that coffee?
sugar-pile.jpeg

In Vegas, first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women

I didn't realise I needed to offer a denial. I'm a captain of a club that I worked damn hard to get into the league, why the heck would I leave during the first season? Complete nonsense.
I recall hearing similar noises before pantskyle joined the Roys, left the Roys, joined the Roys and left the Roys. The thing is, we'd have him back, although he wouldn't be captain. We do miss him. It is sad to see his talent wasted.

Why would you indeed? Again no outright denial. The plot thickens..

I recall hearing similar noises before pantskyle joined the Roys, left the Roys, joined the Roys and left the Roys. The thing is, we'd have him back, although he wouldn't be captain. We do miss him. It is sad to see his talent wasted.

Without me the Roys have a chance at winning. I'm bad luck for teams. If we lose another one I may just need to drop myself so we can win.

Why would you indeed? Again no outright denial. The plot thickens..

The only thickness is between your ears.

yep ok. wake me up when you have something interesting to say.

With gems like this I'd much rather leave you asleep. That way we won't have to listen to your inane dribbling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With gems like this I'd much rather leave you asleep. That way we won't have to listen to your inane dribbling.
well you see mate - winners can chirp - as evidence dictates they don't sound like dicks when they do.
when you're struggling it's best to button the lips and worry about doing your talking on the field.
just a bit of advice. maybe give your superior opponents the respect they have earnt.

well you see mate - winners can chirp - as evidence dictates they don't sound like dicks when they do.
when you're struggling it's best to button the lips and worry about doing your talking on the field.
just a bit of advice. maybe give your superior opponents the respect they have earnt.

Unfortunately never gonna happen. They don't have enough sense to recognise a superior team when it's right in their face.

When we find some we consider superior we'll let you know.

And don't give me a rational argument supported by fact, that s**t's just not fun.

(emoticons not working but you get the drift if your ironometer is working)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back