Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I know a number of people have been voicing their "grrr's" at other people drafting players they had on their watch list, and I don't know about anyone else, but I can say honestly that I have gotten every single player that I had earmarked to draft. Had a list of 12. So far I have gotten 10 out of the 10 picks I've had so far :footy::cool:

I know a number of people have been voicing their "grrr's" at other people drafting players they had on their watch list, and I don't know about anyone else, but I can say honestly that I have gotten every single player that I had earmarked to draft. Had a list of 12. So far I have gotten 10 out of the 10 picks I've had so far :footy::cool:

I'm reasonably happy to have landed everyone so far that I've wanted, but I'm sure I've reached to take a couple.

s**t, we were meant to make a list?

So you targeted Geno Atkins as your lineman the whole way?
Of course. Masterstroke. Knew everyone would forget about him due to being injured, because most people have just been going off the ESPN rankings page. Wait till you see who I've targeted the whole time at the second DL spot ;)

Of course. Masterstroke. Knew everyone would forget about him due to being injured, because most people have just been going off the ESPN rankings page. Wait till you see who I've targeted the whole time at the second DL spot ;)

Honestly i hardly looked at this as there are a heap of good fantasy sites out there i was swayed by. The only time i went to ESPN was to clarify scoring and what each stat was worth etc.

Hardest part like you mentioned is trying to judge how a guy comes back from injury and who you think is going to have a break out year and go get em!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patrick Chung is ineligible as a DL this year GG.

Though he would add nicely to your DB setup...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back