Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah i want your drafted team! By week 3 you will have dropped both LB's and dumped Cruz!! :p

Good luck penetrating one of the best OL's in the NFC that we have built. :thumbsu:
Damn you're scared of my week 3 team

Hahaha!! I want some competition and your Week 3 team will be a virtual bye week as you scamper for replacements!

Have faith in who you drafted! ;)

Hahaha!! I want some competition and your Week 3 team will be a virtual bye week as you scamper for replacements!

Have faith in who you drafted! ;)
My drafted team is good
But free agency is always better :)

And I'll laugh if my offense outscores yours

Could happen but i doubt it!

Harrison Smith Intercepting Bradford twice would be quite delicious in Week 1!! :D

For someone who doesn't apparently talk a lot of s**t about their team, you sure you do talk a lot of s**t about your team Chism :p

Someone has to talk about something!!

For someone who doesn't apparently talk a lot of s**t about their team, you sure you do talk a lot of s**t about your team Chism :p
At least he has put his money where his mouth is.

Everyone else in the league just hides behind their shame of a rabble.

As long as it is not personal i am fine with it!! :D
Can I call balmainforever a lucky little leprechaun if he wins the division? I swear he has a pot of gold and a four leaf clover somewhere. With how lucky someone has to be to do well in CT, it all adds up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I call balmainforever a lucky little leprechaun if he wins the division? I swear he has a pot of gold and a four leaf clover somewhere. With how lucky someone has to be to do well in CT, it all adds up.

Balmain doing stuff all this season as his draft was mediocre at best!! So many reaches and lack of quality WR's, let alone taking a homie QB coming off injury in the 1st rd which he never does and an injury prone RB!! :D

( Watch his team smack me now when i play him!!! )

This is going to be the story of balmainforever CT year as his once strong fortress of a team is getting old and tired now!

By the way if you throw a Texas Tuxedo on Woodson he looks and dances exactly like Shakin Stevens!! :thumbsu: :D

MACUAHUITL draft is now pretty much finished, anyone care to grade the teams?
Will wait to the other leagues are done to rate properly. So many in two months we can do a good ratings.

TO BE SURE
TO BE SURE

Can't we just put a pin in that?

Not that anyone is going to draft their team on that analysis, but the impending conversations are a little unfair on the leagues that have stragglers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back