Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you tell which is which then? Because they all call themselves feminists and don't bother to use the other identifying labels.
They just don't want to talk to you.

Where are the 'true' feminists?
Like every sectional group there are about 1,290,828 factions competing for that label.

Sigh. Stop playing the victim card.

Ive been in yelling matches with women, Ive stormed out of their offices, Ive let some know they could not do their job.

Not once did I get an urge to act violently.

Evaluate yourself.

Oh i'm talking much more intense situations then that. Not business relationships but personal ones. Still no situation you can think of?

Ha.

Your the one making threats. Which probably should of gotten you (another) red card.

Sid asked a baited question, I answered honestly and then you guys pile in on your high horses. Tayl0r managed to understand what I meant. Understood the difference between how we feel and how we act.

Why couldn't you? Instead you try to score points while being a hypocrite.

Making threats?

Telling a bully to pull his head in?

Ok.

At least I don't fantasise about violence to a woman and rape.

They just don't want to talk to you.

Like every sectional group there are about 1,290,828 factions competing for that label.

Apparently they don't want to talk to anyone because no one knows who they are.

So we will have to deal with it on a case by case basis.

"Not a true feminist."

"There are not a true feminist."

"They aren't either."

I wonder how many will be left at the end?

Making threats?

Telling a bully to pull his head in?

Ok.

At least I don't fantasise about violence to a woman and rape.

Backtracking now?

What exactly did you mean when you said you and your mates would "make them regret it?" Planning on writing a sternly worded letter?

Would said anything about rape? Called Sid up on that strawman.

Backtracking now?

What exactly did you mean when you said you and your mates would "make them regret it?" Planning on writing a sternly worded letter?

Would said anything about rape? Called Sid up on that strawman.

Let me spell it out for you numpties one last time.

If I saw a man or woman behaving in a threatening, dominating and abusive manner... and let me state this again....language such as what was used is 99.9% of the time delivered with similar body language, to someone who could clearly not defend themselves, I would...

a.) Tell them to pull their heads in and behave

or

b.) If THEY wanted to get violent they would be RESTRAINED until such time as the police arrived. Normally people REGRET getting arrested.

Now, you and your chicken s**t mates, would do best to go back through this thread and see where I have said anything different to this.

Got it?

Let me spell it out for you numpties one last time.

If I saw a man or woman behaving in a threatening, dominating and abusive manner... and let me state this again....language such as what was used is 99.9% of the time delivered with similar body language, to someone who could clearly not defend themselves, I would...

a.) Tell them to pull their heads in and behave

or

b.) If THEY wanted to get violent they would be RESTRAINED until such time as the police arrived. Normally people REGRET getting arrested.

Now, you and your chicken s**t mates, would do best to go back through this thread and see where I have said anything different to this.

Got it?

Call me chivalrous, (and I wear that with some honour), however if you called a woman a "horrible, vile, piece of s**t, sexist" in my, and a lot of my friends, presence, you would regret it.

Rather open ended I would say. Most people would consider that a threat.

If they got violent? What if they told you to piss off and continued on their way? What would you do then?

Would you prefer it if I was more antagonistic?

If you have not been in a situation like that I am genuinely happy for you.

But if you haven't its a bit rich to cast judgement on someone who has.

I just wonder how you and Kynge would react in a similiar situation.
What was the situation?

Personally, I cannot imagine feeling this way

What was the situation?

Personally, I cannot imagine feeling this way

I really don't want to get into my personal life.

But as an example: watching your 'girlfriend' deliberately injure herself so that she can call the cops and file a domestic violence compliant (and succeeding). Then trying to use said complaint to turn friends, workmates and family against you (and failing fortunately).

And doing it directly in front of you while laughing manically.

Not saying all women are like (before you go down that path). There are some amazing women out there. But there are also some absolute monsters too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't want to get into my personal life.

But as an example: watching your 'girlfriend' deliberately injure herself so that she can call the cops and file a domestic violence compliant (and succeeding). Then trying to use said complaint to turn friends, workmates and family against you (and failing fortunately).

And doing it directly in front of you while laughing manically.

Not saying all women are like (before you go down that path). There are some amazing women out there. But there are also some absolute monsters too.
Look Ive never been in that situation, so I won't even say how I'd act.

Rather open ended I would say. Most people would consider that a threat.

The fact that you lump yourself in with "most people" is hilarious.
If they got violent? What if they told you to piss off and continued on their way? What would you do then?

Continue to negotiate and take their mind off of their intended target.

If they took a swing, then they would get taken down and restrained as previously stated.

But in all honesty I cant see myself acting violently.

That would piss me off, but Id be feeling as much sorrow for that person, if not more, than anger.

I did too at first. Till I was being fingerprinted and in a cell overnight. Then trying to explain it to family and friends.

They will use that very compassion and empathy you have Sid and turn it into a weapon to hurt you.

I think you would not handle it well because the more you try to help and give the more she will hurt you and take. You would just be feeding her condition.

Its like trying to engage the empathy of a sociopath. BPD lack a sense of self. There is no 'them' just a vortex of emotion.

I did too at first. Till I was being fingerprinted and in a cell overnight. Then trying to explain it to family and friends.

They will use that very compassion and empathy you have Sid and turn it into a weapon to hurt you.

I think you would not handle it well because the more you try to help and give the more she will hurt you and take. You would just be feeding her condition.

Its like trying to engage the empathy of a sociopath. BPD lack a sense of self. There is no 'them' just a vortex of emotion.

And this is where it all boils down.

You hooked up with a girl with obvious psychological issues, but stayed with her because she gave good head.

Then, when her obvious issues manifested themselves, and you were the target, you now target women in a derogatory manner.

You copped a night in a lock-up and got ink on your fingers. So f***ing what?

The onus of blame lies upon you for thinking about your dick, when all other signs pointed to danger.

Then they ignore you and continue on their way.

You really are a squib.

How many people have you threatened on the Internet?

Only been a handful of cases where there have been strong disagreements.
What???

This was the discussion I queried;
So you want to say that sometimes you want to hit a woman, but wont?
To be honest yes.

I have let women get away with things that I would never let a man do.

Benevolant sexism at work.
From your reply, I took it to mean that you haven't hit a woman, due to your benevolent* sexism.

You've let a woman get away with things, you wouldn't let a man get away with, in answer to if you have sometimes wanted to hit a woman.

So what do you do to the man that you want to hit, that you don't do to the woman that you want to hit?

And this is where it all boils down.

You hooked up with a girl with obvious psychological issues, but stayed with her because she gave good head.

Then, when her obvious issues manifested themselves, and you were the target, you now target women in a derogatory manner.

You copped a night in a lock-up and got ink on your fingers. So f***ing what?

The onus of blame lies upon you for thinking about your dick, when all other signs pointed to danger.

You really are a squib.

See this is why you avoid talking honestly on the net.

I was talking about an isolated incident. Sid wanted to know what kind of situation would justifying me feeling violent (but not acting on it) towards a woman. I gave it.

Needless to say you go off on your rant. If you are not going to read my posts don't bother responding.

I also love the blame game. You and her would of gotten along great.

Last edited:
What???

This was the discussion I queried;

From your reply, I took it to mean that you haven't hit a woman, due to your benevolent* sexism.

You've let a woman get away with things, you wouldn't let a man get away with, in answer to if you have sometimes wanted to hit a woman.

So what do you do to the man that you want to hit, that you don't do to the woman that you want to hit?

Sorry misquote. I confused you with slicendinced (my honest apologies for that).

Well I gave one example earlier. There have only been a couple of occasions.

I don't actually want to punch anyone. But there have been a few extreme situations where it has come up.

You poor, hard done by, petal.
No need for the victim card to come out for me thanks. That's better suited for those oppressed little feminists.

To talk of feminists as a group of people with the same goals and ideals as each other as you do is absurd. It's like talking about the "gay community" or "Collingwood fans" and ascribing to them a series of behaviours that they all follow.
No you're right. Sweeping statements about a group of people isn't right... unless you're making them about men's rights people, then you can go nuts. Hell you can even throw in a person who isn't part of that group and label them all the same.

If Max Zero and his cohorts were to accept that they are not meant to be with women, because of a mutual hatred, they would eschew their futile attempts to do so. I cannot see why they would continually go to this well, which is for them poisoned. One would hope that this would thus cease to be an issue for such people, though the likelihood of their rants ending is zilch. I suppose everyone must have an obsession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back