MRP / Trib. Fyfe in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

What did anyone expect? 2 weeks stops Fyfe having any chance of winning the brownlow... Avoiding certain embarrassment for the afl. The fix was in from the beginning.

Fyfe should not have given them the opportunity... He has let the team down in a crucial moment in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really seems like this is the case, Allikat?
Honestly, it seems that way, but it's not right according to the tribunal rules.

We effectively got screwed this week. I still think we were in the right to appeal, and Fyfe should have been allowed a new hearing, even if the jury came up with the same conclusion.

He needs to learn how to deal with annoying taggers, as now he is precariously balanced with carry over points they will try to tip him over any chance they can get.

Just catching up on the news. Was hopeful, but by my understanding of things, I'm not surprised really. I think it was always a long shot and I can honestly see how the chairperson acted according to the rules even at the Tribunal (though I'd still like to see a transcript to be sure).

Still think it was worth it because I reckon there was enough grey there and the upside of having Fyfe for that Port game means you've got to take a shot. I don't give a s**t what people think we 'look like'. We're trying to get our best player on the park, not "impress people" most of which don't care about about Freo at all.

Honestly, it seems that way, but it's not right according to the tribunal rules.

We effectively got screwed this week. I still think we were in the right to appeal, and Fyfe should have been allowed a new hearing, even if the jury came up with the same conclusion.

Exactly , the case should have been deliberated on by the jury.

He needs to learn how to deal with annoying taggers, as now he is precariously balanced with carry over points they will try to tip him over any chance they can get.
He also needs to learn how to not accidentally bump heads with someone despite the fact that it's perfectly fine to elbow/shoulder someone in the head intentionally if you're wearing a Sydney jumper :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back