Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's s**t, because Rowie would have contacts at West Lakes and he could easily make a couple call to confirm or get it denied. They are trumping it up for ratings. It might only be moderately big news....

On the other hand, Lynch retiring would be big news.

It's the old - our ratings are down, we are getting smashed and our jobs are on the line. What do we do? Hey I've got an idea!

"Hey, everyone, look over here, look, here we are. I know something really important you need to hear. It's massive. Biggest thing ever. Listen to us this afternoon everyone. It really is huge."

Later that afternoon

"I have a massive story but I can't break it because it's not fair to the person involved and its only a rumour, but gee it is huge everyone. It really is. Wow it is massive. I'm trying to get clarification so I can tell you all. Stay with us folks, we are really trying hard."

Sounds like the sound of a dying sports show to me.

Massive influx of PAP supporters to our board. Don't they have enough to worry about?
Influx? They live here. Most of them spend their day here looking for something they can take out of context and take back to the Port board to pump themselves up. Tools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sound likes an off-field thing - at first I thought maybe Nigel Smart sacked - but that wouldn't be that big a story.
So .... Sando or Chapman or maybe all assistant coaches would be a big story :)

Hopefully not an elite player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back