Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a not so nice rumor about a player and drug use a couple of months ago. Never posted it because don't like the idea of destroying a players rep.
At least we can safely say that no Crows player has been using performance enhancing drugs

Hang on...

"Bigger than Tippettgate" doesn't mean much really as Tippettgate was "just a clerical error" and only a minor, unimportant blip in the otherwise tremendous career of Stephen Trigg. So really this news might not be very big at all.

Post of the year.

I'm tipping Harper sent an email to Gillon talking about his beloved aunt, but a typo mean he typed beloved campaigner, and Gillon took it personally and now we're in trouble.

Re the Lynch retirement talk, which thread was that raised in? I have followed him closely from his Saints days, and would be terrible if he was forced to retire due to injury at only 23.

I thought to myself, "For the greater good, Sando gets Bomber here but steps down as head coach to an assistant under Bomber"

One can dream, right?
I reckon if it was great news he'd be saying it... I think he's scared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea. Was a recreational drug use issue with 2 players (one who has since been delisted).
I had a sneaking suspicion it could be like this.

Didn't know someone was in trouble before, but if he's afraid of ruining his reputation (and damaging others) that's the sort of thing that would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back