Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are talking about it right now. Still going on about what a bad decision it is. How we are in turmoil.

Yeah contrary to most on here I don't mind McDermott but this turmoil crap is just a beat up.

Rowey and McDermott play good cop/bad cop on lots of issues which is fine to get people ringing in and actually helps to flesh out the different points of view but when they do it every time it's a bit tedious

I'll provide the propaganda images :cool:

great idea
ff4osk.jpg

Club's shopping list

Return of the King - tick, Roo
His Right Hand Man - tick, Fagan
A Leader of Men - position currently vacant, apply within

I just know this Goodwin to Melbourne so the Crows stuffed up thing is going to be the big beat up until we announce someone who would be a better fit for us anyway.

Likely at most Roo let him know what the process would be and Goodwin has gone with the guaranteed job.

I'm getting clearer on this ...

No chance of any of the current living Premiership coaches coming to Adelaide. They are just not.

So is it Bassett, Dew or Voss?

I've said it before, but I'm still yet to cross Voss off my list.

PS - I love that everyone is saying this is PR nightmare, I am the opposite. It's a breathe of fresh, cleaning air.

PPS - haven't listened to Adelaide radio for ages, holy moly (and I live in hobart!!)

I'm thinking the only available premiership coach is SANFL premiership coach Nathan Bassett.

Forget the AFL list, none of the desirables are attainable IMO.

I also think Bassett is where Clarkson was when he was appointed by Hawthorn. If we wait longer to get him, he'll be gone.
IMO they are taking premiership coach too literally, I'm sure he meant a coach to take them to a premiership.

So, Teflon Bob says this:

In a frank admission, Chapman said Port Adelaide's outstanding revival had contributed to the decision.

"With Port's resurgent, it has made us step up to the plate even harder," Chapman said. "We have got to continue to be rigorous and have higher expectations. It's been good for us, it's been good for South Australia and good luck to them."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brenton-sanderson-sacking-not-linked-to-players-says-adelaide-chairman-rob-chapman-20140918-10ikp1.html#ixzz3DdwMP9iq

I hate the fact that this could be in any way true!

How low has the club possibly sunk that we are now learning how to run ourselves from or because of or due to the Ferals?

In a frank admission, Chapman said Port Adelaide's outstanding revival had contributed to the decision.

"With Port's resurgent, it has made us step up to the plate even harder," Chapman said. "We have got to continue to be rigorous and have higher expectations. It's been good for us, it's been good for South Australia and good luck to them."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brenton-sanderson-sacking-not-linked-to-players-says-adelaide-chairman-rob-chapman-20140918-10ikp1.html#ixzz3DdwMP9iq

How low has the club possibly sunk that we are now learning how to run ourselves from or because of or due to the Ferals?

But they are a good example ... who cares that it's Port? If we said that about another Vic team no-one would bat an eyelid.

He's right though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys!

Hope you dont mind me offering my opinion?

Now i wont for a second say this is a good or bad thing. You know your club better then those outside. What i will say, regardless in what happens in the future, it was a brave decision. It is always harder to act then to sit on your hands and say nothing. Hope it works out.

Apparently players are very unhappy at how they have been portrayed in this. There was no player uprising. There was no delegation that went to the board.
The media know nothing and jump at what they want, they're the dogs doing dog acts..
They obviously know nothing about this..
Thank god this has happened from what you hear..

All the players did was give their end of season reviews which confirmed what management thought..

I'm getting clearer on this ...

No chance of any of the current living Premiership coaches coming to Adelaide. They are just not.

So is it Bassett, Dew or Voss?

I've said it before, but I'm still yet to cross Voss off my list.

PS - I love that everyone is saying this is PR nightmare, I am the opposite. It's a breathe of fresh, cleaning air.

PPS - haven't listened to Adelaide radio for ages, holy moly (and I live in hobart!!)

I live in Hobart too and listen to aa driving home every day after work.

Theres no mention of the Crows anywhere down here.

Much of the media - particularly local media - are looking for blood because they were largely in the dark. It's the same as political journalism - when the wool is pulled over the eyes of a group of journos and they aren't given a sneak preview, they cry foul.

Rucci and 5AA can cry al they want, but this is anything but a PR disaster. This is as clean and ruthless as it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back